1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are Women Destroying Academia? Probably

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Dec 27, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Are Women Destroying Academia? Probably

A recent column by Christopher DeGroot looked how feminization is destroying academia. [The University of Narcissism, Takimag, October 25, 2019] A recent video by British independent scientist “The Jolly Heretic”—Dr Edward Dutton—has gone even further, claiming that female dominance of universities is destroying the “genius” type that is critical to the generation of original ideas.

Women In Universities (IU’s Provost Lauren Robel, Dean Idie Kesner) Show Why Women In Universities Are Not A Good Thing

jd41 likes this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

My hypo: feminization of men is destroying everything it touches. Gentlemen, you don't have to be a chick.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You can’t tell me not to sit down when I pee! :mad:

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Anchovy steal your log on info again?

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe....but what I find more amusing is how they are undermining their own future happiness and satisfaction.

Women are outpacing men in academia. Universities are graduating more women than men at a rate of about 60/40. And in spite of all the gender pay gap BS propaganda that feminists spew, on average women actually out-earn men up until about age 30 or so.

All this makes for a beautiful trifecta of a bleak outlook for women. Its no secret that by and large women never date down, only equal and above. When your supply of equal and above keeps dwindling and dwindling its going to make for some really interesting times ahead.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

They can date/marry each other. It is the perfect solution really...

Won't have a man in the relationship telling then what to do or holding them back.

They can have the a scenario where there is a female bread winner and female bread spender.

They don't have have to worry about children holding back their careers.

The toilet seats will always be down at the office.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President