1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are CL350 and CB350 frames the same?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Royale w/cheese, Mar 5, 2008.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

the problem with the button type is that the catch is rivetted. so if you take it off, it you have to figure out a way to get it back on. without the right stuff. i used a tiny super long bolt. im pretty sure honda recalled those push button type caps. the cb/cl tanks all interchange. as long as its not an early tank. they mounted different.

i prefer the 72 cl tank in candy panther gold.

jc

2. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

yeah-1972 cb350 tank, good shape no major rust or dents [just 36yrs old used] paint not bad but not show quality $20 plus $20 priority mail--if you want it fast just paypal me at [email protected] or let me know and I'll bring it to Jennings in 2 weeks [where are you?]

3. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

40 bucks, not bad at all. im in suwanee,ga. is it the flip type or twist on cap. doesnt matter either way really...if its the flip type, at least i can use the one i have as backup.

4. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

flip up: I tried it obviously to check the inside-it works. one caveat: alot of racers like the '69-'70 tank because it's narrower @ the knees

5. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

cool:up: just sent you a pm