1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone somehow get a copy of the superstock race? sb #2 or 1?

Discussion in 'General' started by Schump, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Schump

Schump Pimp w/a Slight Limp

looks like good ol' speed TV needs to play more ASSCAR and can't find time to show the superstock race from Road A. did anyone somehow get a tape of it? didn't speed tape it anyways, or were they drinking beer when they should have been tapin? (i won't blame the cameraman if he's having a brew while working, so long as they record and show all the races as they should.) i guess AMA will need to run fenders and training wheels so it'll fit into Speed's TV programming. wtf? :wow:
    it looks like they aren't going to replay either superbike race either. FX is on tuesday at 2pm, i can still see that, but i thought stupidly that SB #2 was on at 9pm like SB #1 was on at 9pm last night, so I missed that too. did anyone tape it? i think supersport is on next sunday at 11am or something
    any help would be appreciated. i wanna see geoff put it on the podium like i read he did (on speedtv.com, but they won't show it??!:down: :down: :down: )

2. jeremy dunn

jeremy dunn Well-Known Member

The FX & S'stock are on tuesday but I got the two SB races. PM me your addy and I'll mail you a copy.

3. Schump

Schump Pimp w/a Slight Limp

jeremy,
    i pm'd you my address. just checked my email and it said my damn pm box is too full and u were trying to send me a pm. well, i cleaned some of it out, so it should work now. failing that, email always works with me cause i have shit tons of space....gmail rulz.
    thanks
    Dave