1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen the new Austin Powers??

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Jul 29, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Anyone seen the new Austin Powers?? (SPOILER!!!!)

On to better topics... anyone see it this weekend... I must say, it's funnier than the first two combined..... :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  2. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

"You know I once thought you were crazy, but now I can clearly see your nuts." :D

That movie was super funny.

3. ZebProctor

operation preperation H.... "Why don't you just call it Operation Ass Cream"...... HAHAHAHA

.."Breaker, Breaker, what's your 10-20".... HAHAHAHA

4. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

the first 5 minutes of the intro with everyone in it else makes it worth it

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Did you take Tony's girlfriend to see it? Ouch! :D

6. ZebProctor

ok, hold on, let me change the title if i can...

7. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

Did anybody see Martha Stewart in the movie? I heard she was in there some where.

Chris

8. ZebProctor

darn, wanted to add "spoiler" for anyone who hasn't seen it yet... oh well.... no i didn't notice martha in there... wouldn't it have been funny as sh** if she would have been in the jail scene???

9. TURTLE

TURTLE $$Bounty Hunter$$

Re: Anyone seen the new Austin Powers?? (SPOILER!!!!)

WUZ ZUP!!!!!!

Haven't seen it yet, I've been hearing from everyone that its pretty funny.... that kind of humor usually goes over my head... but now that I have YOUR expertise (spoiler) on it...... maybe I'll go check it out!!!!!!!!! :p

Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  10. ZebProctor

Re: Re: Anyone seen the new Austin Powers?? (SPOILER!!!!)

it's DEFINATELY worth seeing.... best movie i've seen this year......

11. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Martha is not in it, but if you do decide to go see it DO NOT miss the very beginning.

12. TURTLE

TURTLE $$Bounty Hunter$$

This helps cause I usually miss the begining of most movies!!!

THANX!!!!!

13. ZebProctor

funny, i thought you would miss the end, since that's usually where i pass you in the race :D :D J/K... you gonna be at summit this weekend?

14. TURTLE

TURTLE $$Bounty Hunter$$

No doubt!!!! funny, funny I'm trying to scrape up some dough now.... I think I HAVE to go. I've missed the national event at VIR. So I'm trying to find out, will it mess up my invite to the GNF if I don't go!!!! RULES, RULES, RULES I don't know half of em.... Calling WERA now!!!!!!!

15. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Ducati must have thrown a few dollars towards the production of the flick. In Dr. Evil's little rap-video, he was on a 996. Also, in the "Not-Godzilla" Tokyo scene, there was what appeard to be a 748, a 996, and an ST4 parked on the street. A Ducati dealer could be seen in the background.

Also, for those of you who are keepings score, the Time Machine was activated by an Apple Pro USB keyboard. Austin himself used one of the G4 Titanium Powerbooks.

16. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

We went and seen the Country Bears Movie, your kids will love it. Momma didn't like too much, i laughed my ass off. It's pretty corny though.:D

17. TURTLE

TURTLE $$Bounty Hunter$$

Well.... No answer from WERA.... They're so BUSY.... but the rulebook states: "Only riders who have participated in at least one WERA National Challenge Series event in 2002 will be eligible to run at the Grand National Final. Participation in WERA Sportsman Classes may also be available on WERA National Challenge Series weekends Points earned at all Sportsman Championship events count toward an invitation to the Grand National Final. The top 15 riders in points in each class in each Region will be invited to the Grand National Final." LOOKS like I HAVE TO GO..... oh yeah BTW, ZEB Mr. Pass at the end of race, In B Superbike I'm 15th...... & you are....... :D Hopefully I can keep my spot or better it & get an INVITE!!!!!!!

18. ZebProctor

what are you trying to dig up about the GNF.. they invite the top 15 people from each class in each region... now of course some people have points in multiple regions so it usually works out to where the top 20 people in each region of each class get to go....

19. TURTLE

TURTLE $$Bounty Hunter$$

I've got it..... As the rulebook states.... I missed out on the National at VIR.... I must attend at least one National Event & this weekend is the last... so I've got to try my best to make it!!!!!