1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone live near Reynoldsburg/Columbus/Pataskala, Ohio??? FB Thief(s)!

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Oct 6, 2021.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Sold me a rear wheel on FB Market place, months ago.... lied, lied, lied.... finally recently blocked me, and instantly relisted 'my'(paid for) wheel. I was never able to find the bf, as he blocked me before I even sent payment unwittingly to his email/paypal account. he had me blocked before i even sent payment. They are scamfukers.

I am able to access them/FB's/etc through a friends account, as they Both have me blocked...the seller, and the money getter. Fraud duo/couple.

Anyone in area have any advice etc for me? I can supply documentation and past communication/lies.
    Two people involved, in frauding me. Woman/seller and (after investigating) my money was paypal'd into her bf's account. Looking at her FB (before she blocked me) she is former Drug addict, probably still is by the looks of her.

TY

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

This Beyotch listed/sold me the wheel (7/19/2021) while she was about to be absconded from Franklin County Jail/Courts (Felony/Drugs) LOL! She probably had me send her BF the $ so he could put it on her jail-tab/canteen :crackup: Jeez..... Anyone have any advice for me to get wheel or my money back? TY

Here is screenshot, I dont know what any of it means, i not police or attorney....

Attached Files:

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Reach out to the court and tell them your story. At a minimum you'll give them fodder to keep her longer and maybe press additional charges.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

sorry about your luck with that. Petty theft is the most annoying & aggravating crime.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

If you sent payment via PayPal and didn’t choose F&F, you should be fine.

SpeedyE and ToofPic like this.
  6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

If you used PayPal they will refund you.
    File complaint that you never received item.
    I got scammed yrs ago on eBay and they refunded me pretty quick.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

This is why I don't buy stuff from people that look shady online - even if it's an item I really need. Totally judge books by their cover when buying stuff off someone online.

If you send this friends and family, it's on you dawg. Sucks to hear.

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

You're shady

Tim Dobbertin likes this.
  9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Slim Shady ? .. I could go for a Spaghetti Sammi right about now

10. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Only if it's mom's spaghetti.

11. motoracer1100