1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a good North Carolina DUI lawyer?

Discussion in 'General' started by PistolPete, Jul 20, 2017.

1. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

Not for me, but close. Feel free to PM.
    Thanks, Pete

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I haven't lived there in quite a while, but it may help if you added the location.

3. PistolPete

Yea, it probably would! Near Outer Banks.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I don't think I've seen him on the Beeb in a while, but didn't Bruce Wilkins live on or near the Outer Banks? Maybe someone has contact info.

5. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

6. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Do they still do the liquor cycles in NC ? I know awhile back the entire time your lic was suspended for DUI , you could still ride a scooter.

7. Kolbe

Kolbe Well-Known Member

I was there about a year ago visiting a friend and they all referred to them as such.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Hopefully the laws will keep getting stricter. Right now it's supposed to be 50cc you do not need a license. But you do need to register all scooters and have tags. All the drunks down here have 150's and remove the 1, like it's going to fool anyone. Still need to drive under 35mph. Here's some great stats

MOPED STATS IN NC

• Moped deaths in North Carolina have jumped from 17 in 2011 to 31 in 2014.
    • A record 49 people died in moped crashes in 2013
    • Of 833 moped drivers in accidents in 2013, only 114 had active driver’s licenses.
    • In 2011, 39 percent of moped drivers in accidents were drunk.
    • In one study, 45 percent of moped drivers had a previous DUI and 72 percent were repeat offenders.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

What's the problem?

Sound to me like great natural selection process.

Gino230 and badmoon692008 like this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I knew a dude who lost his license, resorted to a drunk cycle, got another dui on the drunk cycle.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

A change of transportation doesn't usually make the drunk stop drinking. Had a local farmer that used to drive a tractor to the bar because he hadn't had a license in 20 years for multiple DUI's.

OldGuyOnBlu likes this.
  13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

We are an agricultural state.

Our drunks use tractors to get to the bar rather than riding mowers.

V5 Racer likes this.
  14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Tractor, lawnmower, horse, can all be subject to dui if operating on the road. Imagine getting a dui on your horse.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Except when they kill someone else.

16. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

A few years back one of the local drunken farmers smashed his combine into a telephone pole while running corn, he thought it was just a nudge, by the time he made a round he realized that the pole had fallen out into I75 and was blocking a lane. Whoops

17. FZ1guy

FZ1guy Hey...watch this

Ahh the Outer Banks. Home of Brew-Thru where you drive up to the window and get a beer to go.

Steeltoe likes this.
  18. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I believe someone was cited in NC for DUI on a mule.

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

20. PistolPete

^^ That's funny. Maybe Dits will check in, or has contacts or NC privileges, because someone very near and dear to me has shit in his own fort...