1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a good Google Adwords guru?

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Nov 19, 2018.

1. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

My adwords campaign has been surviving on momentum for the last year or so since I lost my internet marketing manager. She was very good, but I invested a large amount of capital in her education. She decided to pursue a different career, which is totally fair, but the value proposition imploded.

I want to contract someone this time around, primarily due to time constraints, but I don't want to use a firm. I'd prefer someone who works freelance whom I can 1099.

I'm not having much luck so far, but this place is a bottomless pit of, uh... diverse skills. Anybody know someone in that business?

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Have you seen any results from it? We never did, it just seemed like a major waste of money.

3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

We kill with adwords. It replaced all other forms of advertising for a fraction of the cost. I went from spending well into six figures on marketing to 1/4 of that.

I'm in a non-discretionary business however. I'd imagine it wouldn't be as effective in other industries, so your mileage may vary.