1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else trying Heroes Reborn?

Discussion in 'General' started by jkhonea, Sep 24, 2015.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Think I remember a fair following on here of the old series. So far is got an interesting start to it. Hopefully will be good.

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Starting it now!

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Watching myself as well

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Promising. Pretty damned promising.

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but I watched the first episode of Minority Report and thought it was an insult to Phillip K. Dick's legacy. What a dumb show.

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Yeah, I've seen the commercials for that one and definitely not thinking it's promising.

7. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I was a big fan of the first Heroes, Only saw part of this one but have it on DVR.... I'll be in touch... :p

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah I'll get sucked in. The original started off great, but then jumped the shark quicker than I thought possible. Such possibilities that they screwed up back then.

Didn't get to watch it last night, but recorded it. Will be interesting to see how they do it, given all the action hero movies/shows that have come around since the original.

9. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Meh, it was OK. Seemed kinda slow, but has potential.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I gave up after the second season last time

11. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

DVR'd it and will watch later. Heroes was one of my favorite shows in the early seasons and then kinda went off rails.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I think I read a few directors back then were fired because of it going off the rails. NBC execs had to be asking what the hell had happened.

We watched it last night. Has potential. Kinda slow, but developing stories, I get it.