1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone coming west from Lawrenceville GA in the next 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'General' started by roy826ex, Jul 4, 2018.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I’m in N GA right now with my shit running Suzuki GSX-S1000 which FTECU did a flash on the ecu way back in February runs like garbage. Yeah I have not really rode the bike until now and their flash for a full system is shit! Garbage! And fuck them I’m not going through the stone throwing Issues I’ve already had with them about it.

Livengood can fix this mess and I’ll be hauling through his neighborhood tomorrow on the way back home to good old hot ass humid shit hole MS.

My plan was to drop the Suzuki off at his place tomorrow on the way home, let him fix this mess FTECU created and get it back to me in MS. It’s a 900 mile round trip haul for me to his shop to my house. It’s in the toy hauler back room right now waiting to be dropped off.

My schedule next two months is ram sacked no way I can break loose to go run to GA and back to get my bike. It’s a big liter naked bike which I have a pitbull pin setup for or I’ll keave it with 18” soft ties and straps. No bodywork it’s a naked. Easy tie down bike.

I can meet you on I-20 anywhere through Jackson MS to pick it up.

Thanks