1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Apr 24, 2002.

1. NO problem sir! On my way out now.. see you guys down there:cool:

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Bumpity bump, bumpity bump, bump bump bump, bumpity bump, bumpity bu.......SMACK!!!!! :eek:
    Sorry, got stuck there for a minute! :D

3. MR-MICROPHONE

I might just leave in the morning and drive in. I would have to unload all the lights before O could set up anyway. :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Jeff - how many of these htings do you have anyway? If you really need to get rid of more I'll take a dozen.

Can I put in a request for some 2 bulb as well if you ever run across any :)

And for that matter anything else you throw away that might be handy ina shop/garage/basement/24hr pit/whatever.... That reminds me - how are you set for pallets and do you have any idea what size a standard pallet is?

5. MR-MICROPHONE

Damn I'm having problems posting on here. :mad:

Anyways! Sean, I have about 9 of the originals left, plus a few others that are just a little bit different, but basically the same type of fixture. I also have a few shorter fixtures as well. Of the 9 originals, Trickle X wants 2 (I think only 2 ?) at Putnam next week. I have 8 ready now to bring this weekend. 2 for daytona, 2 for Zeb Proctor (Derek to deliver) and the other 4 are for Derek if he wants/needs them all. If he only wants 2, the other 2 are yours. As far as what's left, do you want me to bring them this weekend?

I'll keep my eyes open for any 2 bulb fixtures that we might get rid of. Don't have any right now though. And for the other "shop type" stuff, I'll let you know if I run across anything that I think would be good for that. ;)

I have several pallets here now. They kind of come and go, get used, etc. A standard pallet is 40" wide x 48" long. Do you need some of these too??

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure, I'll take whatever is left fixture wise. I don't need pallets right now but I will the first weekend of June, I'm helping some friends run a 24 Hour hare scrambe and I want to make a raised floor for the canopy in case of rain, we've got some plywood lined up but I figure pallets will make for a great base under it. I'll talk to you more this weekend.

7. MR-MICROPHONE

OK, see ya!! I'm thinking I won't drive in until tomorrow. I would have to set up camp tonight, and if it looks there anything like it does here right now, I might get wet. :(
    Plus, like I said, it will be easier to just unload all the lights and stuff tomorrow since I sleep in the back of my truck when I camp. ;)

Later!!

8. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

I have a 24 foot trailer, so I'll take as many as you can spare up to 6

9. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

Thanks again Mr Microphone for the lights they should come in very handy!

10. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Sorry, I only brought 2 for you, based on your original reply. Derek has them. I gave him several, but he is keeping some for himself, and giving a couple others to friends, etc. I was already gone by the time you replied for the higher #. Plus, I had already "filled orders" for others at that time. I'm about out of them now. I will check and see what I come across again and let you know. ;)

11. MR-MICROPHONE

You're very welcome!! I figured they might work well for you.
    It was nice meeting you, putting a face with a name. Welcome!!

12. MR-MICROPHONE

ATTN: Trickle X, Cole Regal.

Hey man! Just wanted to let you know that I will be driving my truck to Putnam so I will bring the light fixtures for you. I have three set aside for you. No bulbs though, :( , I ran out.

See you this w/e.

Jeff

13. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Not a problem, I figured you were already gone, hey, I'm not complaining one bit about 2 free lights, Thanks a bunch!!!!

14. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Sure, No problem! You're very welcome. I hope they serve the purpose well. :)

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Any lights left?

16. MR-MICROPHONE

Actually I have 2 or 3 miscellaneous fixtures left. Not the original size stated, but I think one is 4 ft., and maybe two 3 footers. The 4 ft is not the 11 1/2 dimension. More like 6 or 7. I'll go check and let you know. Do you want the rest (3)?

17. MR-MICROPHONE

Chuck, I have just the three left. One is 39" and uses a 36" bulb, another is 51" and the other is 58". They both use a 48" bulb.
    Are you going to Putnam? Do you want me to bring them there?
    Let me know and I'll load them tomorrow.

Later!

18. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

"ATTN: Trickle X, Cole Regal.

Hey man! Just wanted to let you know that I will be driving my truck to Putnam so I will bring the light fixtures for you. I have three set aside for you. No bulbs though, , I ran out.

See you this w/e.

Jeff"

Aite, sweeeeeet. C-ya there.

Thanx,

Cole