1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Apr 24, 2002.

1. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Hello all. Spring cleaning time here at work and I am getting rid of alot of junk. As the saying goes, one man's junk is another man's treasure. Anyways, I have several flourescent light fixtures that were part of an office cubicle system (Steelcase, if you are familiar with it) and I hate to throw away something that may be of use, (although I have already tossed a bunch of perfectly good stuff that we just don't need or can't use, and we need the warehouse space :rolleyes: ). My thought is maybe someone can use these light fixtures in thier enclosed trailer. :confused: They are single bulb, 52 x 11-1/2 x 2, low profile fixtures. They take a standard 48" flourescent tube. With them only being 2" thick, they could be mounted on the ceiling or walls of a trailer and not be in the way. Each one has a switch and a cord that plugs into a standard outlet, so if you are hooked up to electric or running your generator for your trailer, these lights may be of use to you, I don't know. Just thought I would see if anyone was interested before I trash them.
    Let me know.

Jeff

By the way, anybody know what the deal is with the post time being wrong and how to fix it? Or is that an administrator issue?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2002
  2. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Hey there, as a matter of fact, I just bought a trailer and will be installing flourescent lights in there. I'll take a couple of em off your hands. Where are you located?

3. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

I am in Braselton GA near Road Atlanta.

4. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

Going 2 b @ Putnam next weekend? If so, I will account fer sum.

5. MR-MICROPHONE

Yes I plan to be at Putnam, although not sure of travel arrangements yet. If I am taking my truck I can bring them in it.

6. Trickle X

Trickle X Instagram-regalmetalworks

ok I will b there, if you do bring them, just look for bike #21

Thanx,

Cole

7. MR-MICROPHONE

Ok I'll see what I can do. Or you can look for me. I'll be the guy with the microphone in his hand. ;)

8. ZebProctor

Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Well I am going to atlanta next friday around noon to pick my spiffy new trailer, are you going to be free friday afternoon, maybe I could stop by your place and pick them up... give me a call at 410-903-8385 and we'll work it out.. thanks

9. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Actually I'll be at Putnam next Friday, or at least on the way there, so we're going to miss each other. Let me see what I can work out, maybe I can leave them for you.

10. ;)

Mr Mic,

I believe you have enabled the GMT time selection.. go to your profile and enable East Coast time zone.. if you can. You are posting GMT which is correct :D

cya at Tally,

Martin

11. Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

Yep, just tested it.. go to "CP" , "Edit Options" then select GMT/Eastern for your preference.. it will work then!

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i would like to get my allotment. i need some for mine. i'm using a drop light right now. and i will be at talli

13. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

If you have anymore at this point I will take 2 off of your hands. I will be at Tally this weekend, e-mail me or post it to let me know. Thanks Mr. Microphone it sounds like you had the same thing at work happen also. I work for Triumph Motorcycles and we get parts coming back on Warranty return for odd reasons sometimes so we save it putting it to the side and we just had to throw out alot of very good stuff because they really needed the space yea right? but any thanks again.

John Fields
    WERA #417

14. MR-MICROPHONE

OK Stick, Daytona. I'll load some up for you for this weekend.

And thanks Martin for your, eh-em, "time." :D

See you this weekend!!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2002
  15. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

Thanks Mr. Microphone will see you this weekend.

16. Fabri-Tech Designs

Fabri-Tech Designs Well-Known Member

I'd rather have a trailer for my flourescent lights.........:D

17. MR-MICROPHONE

I wouldn't mind having an enclosed trailer myself. Not that I REALLY need one. :rolleyes:

Also bumping this thread....... :eek:

18. ZebProctor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

I'll be seeing Derek next friday, so when you see him this weekend at tally, just give em to him and I'll get them... thanks

19. MR-MICROPHONE

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody need flourescent lights for thier trailer??

You just wanted two of them, correct??