1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Ram Dealers/salesmen in the house?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fencer, Sep 27, 2021.

1. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I sold my 2 trucks to take advantage of the market, now I need to order a new truck

BigBird and bitorius like this.
  2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Since we’re talking about them. Finished this build a couple weeks ago. Ordered the truck and the dominator system in February. Got the truck in may and the suspension showed up a month ago.

366F711A-3E03-4ADA-A386-85691664C1AA.jpeg

Winch bumper is in paint. Winch is back order until January.

What are you buying?

418 and TurboBlew like this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

a friend just got a new 2500 ram out of Idaho... where hes bought ~ vehicles over the past few years. The dealer beat my dads best 2500 deal by $4500

4. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Love those rims!

5. Can’t go wrong with Method (assuming those are genuine Method) in the traditional color, regardless of what color rig you put them on. I have a set at the house waiting on a new truck that should arrive…. Who the f knows when it will arrive.

6. And kudo’s for not getting sucked into the fake beadloack looking wheels. That bothers me more than non symmetrical headlights bother Broome.

7. That’s is very tastefully done and not over the top. Well done! It’s actually more difficult than people think to lift and add some stuff you want to a vehicle without it looking tacky. I spend a lot of time trying to keep things looking like they are supposed to be there.

8. What shocks are those?

9. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

If it is the Dominator kit then they are King 3.0's

10. Knotcher

They are methods with the new bead grip. No fake beadLOOKS was a hard requirement.

11. Knotcher

Correct.

12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Lol... I had those on my last Dakota ( Fuel wheels ) fake beadlocks . I liked the way they looked , that’s why I bought them . However , they were a pain in the ass to clean , and I would never get them again .

13. Knotcher

Thanks!

Black trucks make it easier for sure. I was considering buying all the Night Edition parts and swapping, because Ram in their infinite wisdom won’t sell it to you that way. The problem is that it is about 5k due to the mirrors and lights so I had the tires mounted whites out to claim the 70s vibe.

14. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Nice build @Knotcher .
    My 2015 loaded for a trip with the family. Bought mine new stock and built it up over the years. Don't plan to ever sell this truck.
    20190809_170522.jpg

15. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

may sound crazy but i am thinking of getting rid of my Porsche Cayenne for a pu. I had a dodge durango and i thought it ran great. I would like something that could tow a toy hauler but also look cool. Any dodge trucks to look at or not look at. Anyone have any other brands that can compare? Thanks for the info and sorry to hijack the thread.

16. Knotcher

Megacab is best cab.

omatter34 likes this.
  17. gonriding

gonriding Well-Known Member

What size are those tires? Looks great. Ive been shopping carli for mine, definitely can’t commit to chopping and welding for those shocks for a 90% pavement truck though!

18. Haven’t tried wheels with the new bead grip but a couple buddies with them that do some pretty serious wheeling haven’t had an issue.
    And tip of the hat to you for no fake bead locks. Huge pet peeve for me.

Knotcher likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

how much weight is in the bed? looks like a lot of reverse rake if empty

20. Knotcher

37x12.50R17

The dominator install is non-trivial, that’s for sure.