1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any justification for this? KC Chief RB Kareem Hunt physical altercation with female

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Nov 30, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Maybe she is a liberal demanding his 2A rights be repealed?

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

So, justified. :D

brex likes this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Maybe she just confessed to voting for Trump.

K51000 and SpeedyE like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't make things difficult.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

No justification even if she had previously put her hands on him. There was a time there where he could have removed himself from the situation, and didn't. He also came back for seconds. Hopefully he's screwed.

And seriously, "depending on what was said"? What is he, 12?

K51000 likes this.
  8. SpeedyE

9. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

What a punk. Hope it’s good bye to your NFL future, but unfortunately, he will most likely find a team to take him next year.

10. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

This was February. Police came and no charges filed. Should've been the end of it but some selfish nobody decided to sell the security footage to TMZ? Pathetic. Some people really get off on this stuff.

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Having a hard time caring. They seem right for each other, though. I think that they should get married.

@SpeedyE you getting well bro?

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. SpeedyE

dealing w headaches and vertigo/balance issues when I stand. I am not slurring anymore :)

G 97 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Seriously. I’m not condoning his behavior. I’m just proposing a question for discussion purposes.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I can't believe they cut him. They're a super bowl contender and he is one of the best players in the league who is barely into his prime. Some team is going to be lucky when he gets his job back. Also he's an asshole and I hate it when people I like to watch do dumbass shit.

G 97 likes this.
  15. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

If there's probable cause to believe the witness has evidence of the crime on their phone then yes. This is partially the reason witness cell phone videos of crimes has slowed down significantly the past few years. It's your right to film and record an incident in a public event however, if something happens your screwed if the police find out.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Please elaborate on what you mean by this.

I get that if some twatwaffle has his cellphone out videoing his buddy suckerpunching passersby, then he's inherently culpable as well as the puncher.

But if my dashcam catches a non-injury fenderbender in a parkinglot are you saying that I have to hang out and turn that video over to police/insurance/etc? I probably would, anyway, but am I legally bound to do so?

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Video? :crackup:

Dude, they're confiscating your car! :Poke:

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Shit I better get the dead hooker outta the trunk!

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why?

Let them dispose of it. :D

Besides, you're a piker

:D

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018