1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any justification for this? KC Chief RB Kareem Hunt physical altercation with female

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Nov 30, 2018.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Always make sure your video is also backed up to the cloud, or even moved to the cloud and deleted from your phone. That way the cops can't steal your property and erase evidence they don't want anyone to have.

auminer likes this.
  2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

And what about her....how many times did she shove him or someone else and keep coming back instead of walking away? I'd say there're both wrong.
    If you a small woman and shit gets physical and you want to stand toe to toe with a dude and bang...then go ahead girl. But dont go crying if you get your ass beat.

Thats my definition of equal rights.

Now if he beats a girl who is just trying to get away or leave, then fuck him. But if she wants to stand in a hallway, keep coming back and fight, let her. Maybe she beats his ass...

crashman and brex like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If I'm ever in a wreck and am still conscious, my dashcam will either be mysteriously lost or it will be backed up 8 ways from Sunday by the time the cops arrive.

brex likes this.
  4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I said crime, not fender bender that may or may not have emanated from a minor traffic infraction. Insurance have no subpoena power for anything less than fraud, which is usually preempted by a law enforcement officer or the DMV anyway.

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Hmmm not sure how much I believe her in that first vid.... seems odd. Like how an employee said ‘that’s what you get for being a slut’...

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I find it impossible to care about any of the people involved in that mess.

G 97 and Orvis like this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

19 year old hoe meet hood rat... her parents must be proud...

ChemGuy likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

No. Cops don’t have legal authority. They need to get a court warrant.

brex likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I agree. Yet I posted it. So :confused: on me. LOL.

10. In Your Corner

Just because I don't care doesn't mean there isn't some entertainment value there.

BigBird and G 97 like this.
  11. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

The phone will be seized and warrant obtained. Your welcome

12. In Your Corner

Or not.

G 97 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly. But not my phone.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Carry your old phone with you as a drop phone.

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

seems like drunk teen groupie drama, with extra high.

sucks for all participants, no reason to hit a lady, but was she a lady :Poke: