1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Black Friday Purchases?

Discussion in 'General' started by doc750, Nov 28, 2008.

1. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

only thing i bought today was off amazon.. 3 - 4GB CFIII cards for $19.95, with a $60 mail in rebate... i'll get 15 cents for "purchasing" these mem cards, haha!

2. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Olive Drab or Black? Hurry, I have the guy on hold.......

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Just a fine Jack Rollin Dandy aren't we? :poke:

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Always bet on black. You just can't go wrong. 4" preffered. It's more than I'm used to, but it'll figure it out. Don't forget the "M" part. Thats' the one I think will look best with my gun shoes

5. SloMo510

SloMo510 Still Slow

i want a XdM .40 baaaad!!!!

6. stickboy274

Yup. After researching it some, I actually has lust for the 9mm.

7. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

OK, let me write this all down;

Stick wants:
    1. Black
    2. 4" (will try to handle it)
    3. Match his gun shoes

I think I got it. You should either get a weird toy in the mail or a gun. Can't promise what will show up......... Tell the Mrs. that if the gun does not show up I said "Merry Christmas".......

8. stickboy274

OK, thanks. I knew I could count on you.

Tell yours happy ho ho from down here.

9. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I have never done the "black friday" thing. But today I did. I waited until 3:00 pm or so to let all the 4:00 am whackos finish up then proceeded to Sears to purchase a Samsung 50" plasma. I got the Samsung PN50A650 Plasma. It retails for around $2600.00, I got it for $1699.00! Smoking Deal! I will not do it again though, the parking lot alone was a lesson in futility!

10. socal

socal Well-Known Member

Switched from Dish to Direct TV and with the rebates bought a 26" LCD television from Best Buy for $300.00 :up:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  11. white79bu

white79bu Well-Known Member

I bought a new Teknic Speedstar suit for $800. They retail for $1500. I didn't think that was a bad deal. I also had to pick up a new christmas tree. My american bulldog didn't like the one we had last year:tut:. We went to Toy's R Us and it was a mad house.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I bought a Gorillapod. Not because it was Consumerism Day but because I want to shoot some sailboats this weekend. It wasn't even on sale actually.