1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antigravity Batteries Super Lightweight batteries

Discussion in 'Other' started by Antigrav, Dec 28, 2010.

1. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

Damn I missed out just in time when my oem batt just died. oh well, win sum & dimsum u lose :beer:

2. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Dang.. same here, just saw this post !!! dohhhh

3. Antigrav

Antigrav Well-Known Member

I'm just starting up retailing these so you guys can try also these retailers...

West Coast GP Cycles in Los Angeles-
    If you guy are interested in "Total Loss" they have been doing a lot of real world testing with the battery in their total loss bikes and figuring amp loads and legnth of time the battery lasts under certain loads. They are using some super cool 2 battery set ups on their race bikes for endurance races using the total loss.

Contact Mark at TheTrackClub.com he's one of the track day organizers for Buttonwillow... He has quite a few of the style with the quick change on them for a great deal...

Shift-Tech out in Florida-shift-tech-carbon.com They are the Carbon Fiber everything-

Madison Sportbike in Wisconsin. http://www.madisonsbk.com/

More will are coming on board.

Also, the factory supported JDR Motosports team is using the 4 cells in their SX bikes this season for the KTM 350's and 450's with electric starts...that should be good indication of the abuse what they can handle. Going to the SX opener tonight and can't wait.

Scott-

4. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

My bike is one of the 2-battery, "total loss" bikes that Andy at WestCoast GpCycles set up. If you guys are interested as well, you should give Andy a call!

www.westcoastgpcycles.com

By the way, I am super impressed with how light and strong these batteries are. I know it's not meant to cure hard starting bikes, but even in the cold, it just starts up now without any hesitation.

5. Antigrav

Antigrav Well-Known Member

Hey ofcounsel...Thanks for putting the link... I thought I did that but I missed it .

West Coast GP also has a nice shop for those in areas closer to L.A. in need of a good shop that actually knows their stuff.

I'm really stoked having them because they are not just selling the battery, but are using it in their race bikes getting real world data on the total loss systems which I get asked about more and more often... So if your interested they will be able to take your bike, do some tests on the bike and get load figures and other info and get a set it up for what your need...That is very cool.

6. hagata

hagata AFM#934

Scott is a stand up guy, I just got mine too and really the pictures don't do it justice at all. it is much smaller and lighter than pictures make it seem.

:bow:
    here it is sitting on my cell phone to give you an idea of how small it really is
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Aaron71

Aaron71 BEEMER

Received mine in the mail today...Thanks Scott! :bow:

8. KneeDragger_c69

So one question, how do you make it hold in place, where the old battery is?
    You do it "ghetto style" or bungies come with it?

I have an '07 ZX6R race, with PC3, Ignition Module, QS, Pipe, Gear Indicator... What is recommanded for my bike? The 4 cell?

Thnx

9. upnadam

upnadam Fast x .5

Mine came with a strip of industrial velcro. Seems more than adequate to secure it with given the lightness of the battery.

10. KneeDragger_c69

Excellent, thnx...

And what about all the goodies I have on the bike, will I need a bigger cell battery or the 4 cell will be perfect ?

Thnx

11. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

4 cell should work fine but i would email scott just to be sure. excellent communication.

12. KneeDragger_c69

Thnx buddy... ;)