1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Track Day Ad, What Is This, TV?

Discussion in 'General' started by julrich, Apr 4, 2001.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Another track day free ad, blah blah blah, ride with me at some track, gimme your money, commercialize the BBS, blah blah blah thanks to everyone at someplace cycle shop, commercial, pay money, ride, best ride I've been to, yeah, yeah, etc.

2. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

not rolling on the floor, but definitly laughing my ass off. [​IMG]

3. julrich

blah blah blah, money, ride, blah blah blah

4. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

he has become a pro at padding. [​IMG]

5. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

blah blah I will be there blah blah cherry blah picker blah oops blah wrong blah thread blah smilie blah

6. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Of course he's never plugged in a certain Team Hammer School, or anything... [​IMG]

7. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

And a master of delegation.....

otherwise that magazine would NEVER get published!

8. julrich

never in a purpose-built thread, with headline

9. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Right, the art of the subliminal commercial message surreptitiously dropped in the thick of an unrelated subject matter. Very schrewed. [​IMG]

10. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Please tell me that was more evidence of your sense of humor and not an honest misspelling of the word shrewd.....

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Nope. I screwed up.

12. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Since everyone will read your post!!!!!
    Track Day At CMP on April 23rd. Sponsored by Performance Honda Suzuki of Charlotte.

JU you should be happy that thier are people and shops that really want this sport to succeed. Because of track days growing so much it has caused a surge in club level racing and probably the sales of your magazine which we carry on our shelves month after month.

13. julrich

And you should be happy I brought so much attention to your track day!

14. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Speaking of your magazine, I grow weary of having to dig it out of the back shelf, usually from behind another magazine, at the local Borders bookstore. I put them front and center where interested parties who want a real bike mag can see it. What kind of arrangements have you with these folks?

15. julrich

We have a distributor handle that stuff, and evidently they suck. Unless you're gonna open Ceasar's Magazine Distribution Co., that may be tough for us to correct on a nationwide basis.

16. julrich

Oh, the hell with the high road. commercialization it is, if you can't shame 'em, join 'em:

Team Hammer Track Ride, Road Atlanta, Thursday, May 17, four 30-minute sessions, gate and paddock pass for Fri-Sat-Sun AMA Nationals included with entry, see www.teamhammer.com

[This message has been edited by julrich (edited 04-04-2001).]

17. hazbin1

hazbin1 Well-Known Member

RRW should be next to SWANK they are two of my favorites

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Make sure to check out NESBA.com

19. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Embarassingly beautiful. [​IMG]

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo