1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another suspension thread...without the BS

Discussion in 'General' started by DavieStone, May 25, 2006.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My morale? It'll be going for awhile. :D

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

How goes it in Northern Sardine-ville?
    I may be coming up next month for a bit....

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

it goes. you need a place to stay, the K ranch is there for you.

4. DavieStone

DavieStone Well-Known Member

Bingo buddy!! Be having the same problems...as I go faster I keep having to find the magic to keep progressing.

5. DavieStone

Well sweetie...while you were in school learning how to spell/gramar....I was out riding:Poke:

6. DavieStone

Well guys I'm out of here and heading to Vegas to get some time in the seat and race the CCS races out there. I will be at Miller and looking forward to running with a few of you and yes...Mongo it is going to be fun. I like a little motivation from someone like yourself....so with that...let me know who you are:up:

And Princess....I'm not a Novice anymore that was last year. This year is quite different :D

7. Hi-Side

Hi-Side Well-Known Member

What are you trying to say ?

If I can't add value, I might as well stir the sh*t :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTLFMAO - I'll be the big guy in a cowboy hat kind of running things. Usually pretty hard to miss.

9. hearing8

hearing8 Banned

I can always depend on you Terry:moon:

10. hearing8

hearing8 Banned

Man you are so witty. Gosh I should just bow and admit defeat, I must admit, you almost tripped me up by using the word tool.

I'd like to address each of your points about why companies that sell things don't want to educate customers, and have the chance to sell their goods. As far as complex descriptions go...well complex is in the eye of the beholder, and lastly...why would I want to deal with a company that doesn't have time for me.

You really are a tool. So just keep fighting about why you are right while I go and continue to try and find the answers I am looking for.

...and Princess the spelling and grammar police...really...find something better to do...

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

h8, the two top guys in the suspension business are way too successful and way too busy to be hanging out on the BBS dishing out free advice, so if that's your reason for not doing business with them you'll be the one missing out. Neither one of them are too busy to do great work for you or give you setup advice once you're a customer, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to post here or in any other BBS thread.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wait a sec, so you mean a suspension guy might be at say the tire test going on at Miller working on bikes rather than posting to a website? Say it ain't so!

13. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

That and he couldn't figure out to use a keyboard even if he had the Dell chick at his side. :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is that :D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

here's free suspension advice.

dump that shitty elka shock.

just kidding, pay me 20 bucks.

16. hearing8

hearing8 Banned

Touche:rock:

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Say it isn't so. I may very well die from laughter this evening.

Mongo is some guy that follows the circuit around. I heard that he will polish the wheels on your truck for beer.

18. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Damn, I'd just about be willing to fly out to Miller just to watch this now!!! :D

19. hearing8

hearing8 Banned

Bet you don't.

20. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Actually, it was just a phrase. Wish I had the time to afford flying out there to watch, but it ain't in the cards right now. But thanks for playing anyway. :up:
    Oh, BTW, Mongo will be easy to find. He'll be the one running the races. :D