1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another sad dealer story!!

Discussion in 'General' started by davetlr, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Damn stand up of ya, Huey:beer:

2. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Cool... I am happy it was not OUR shop... :up:
    I think I have stopped in the "other" shop like 1-2 times ever...
    Now I know not to waste my time...

3. davetlr

davetlr Well-Known Member

Their prices are a actually good, but I wouldn't ley them put air in a tire for me!!

Merry X-mas Joe:beer:

4. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you too... :up:

5. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

You will _never_ go out of business for doing the right thing when it comes to this stuff. I'm sure you know how hard it is to find a really good, trustworthy shop to go to...well, you keep it up and you'll have people driving from hours away just so that you guys can work on the bike.

You probably made $5000 in good will money on that job.

Oh, and good on ya! :beer:

6. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Yes.

We try very hard to match the lowest prices from our competitors, most times we can sometimes we can't.

7. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

That type of serice is not common but it's out there with some foolks like you. Please tell me that the customer was big time grateful.. That $1,000 will come back ten-fold if not more. Good for you!:up:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't wanna buy but I may need a shop for Suzuki to run a quad through for me.... Not sure if the local one is still up for doing that or not.

9. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I only use my local Suzuki dealers for buying a bike and maybe some oil and filters from time to time. I use a local KTM/Kawasaki/Yamaha dealer for some non-suzuki items like gear they give me a better deal and stock items something the Suzuki dealer does not do.

I would not let any of them work on my bikes.:eek: even on warranty items I have been known to just buy the friggin failed part and do the work myself, less headache that way. So basically a new Suzuki in my area really has NO factory warranty to speak of. One day I plan on letting that be known to Suzuki in some way or another not that they really give a rats ass.:rolleyes: but it'd make me feel good.