1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Roberts in MotoGP?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisarillo, Sep 2, 2003.

1. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

Yeah it'll be him Burnsie and Alex Hoffman of fighting in the weeds over who crashed who. What a site the 3 pastiest white guys you ever saw scratchin and pulling each others hair!

2. I think he has penis envy of Hopkins, and can't wait to get back to ramming him off of the racetrack like he did here in the States.

:rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2003
  3. I was just guessing. I am sorry you know enough about him to know what suit he wears...

:D :Poke:

4. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

max wants all the riders to go through NASCRAP sponsorship endorsement training....:D my tide suzuki was running great all day.......

hats of to fast freddie for smoothing out roberts...

5. Yes I do. That's how we will all make a better living.

If you stroked Kurt-ass a check for 100,000 to endorse your products and all's he had to say was "my bike sucked, but only through my God-given talent do I stand here today", you would have a different opinion.

I have sponsored many top professional teams. NONE of them have trained their riders to thank their sponsors while on the box.

They remember to say "{primary sponsor}, {bike manufacturer}, {tire manufacturer} and F the other 25 companies that collectively donated 6-7 figure money to their racing efforts.

I tolerated that. But if anyone had ever dissed us, I would have pulled the plug. I need the money more than I need to be discredited by some soon to be washed up rider.

6. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Did any of those teams race Suzukis? If your answer is yes, then your statement is false.

Suzuki trains their riders in a seminar every year the first week of Daytona.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What Laurie said. One of the better things any OEM has done for their riders.

8. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I didn't know that Opie and Lee are foreign...?

Hmm.

:D