1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Roberts in MotoGP?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by chrisarillo, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

LOL...Dave, you crack me up.

2. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

I think Roberts blows.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

he may blow, but you suck.

no one on a superbike in the paddock could do what roberts did at willow.

i'm with you tex, robert kicks ass. and people are highly delusional not to see it.

4. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I cleaned the PM - so what gives sugar?

And Jon Scuzzlebutt over there does not suck - indeed I beleive I am right in saying that he is UNDEFEATED this year on his R1. Am I right or what?;) :D

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sounds like he should be puttin' it on roberts then. ;)

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Still says it's full. :( Clean out your SENT log.

7. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Yeah I count five Americans too...and ONE TEXAN!!!!!

yeee-haw!

:D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How do you bury a dead Texan?

Take off the stupid hat, take off the supid boots, shovel out the bullsh@t and then place the Texan in a shoe box.

9. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

what's the difference between a bucket of crap and Dave K?

the bucket.

:p

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Ahhh, I put it all into archive - I kinda thought that was cleaning it out - like chucking all my toys in the closet constitutes cleaning my room......
    I guess not.
    hold on....

11. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what can EBoz do on the Kawi that Garry McCoy can't? Or for that matter, what can Kurtis do that Jeremy McWilliams can't? (Except be younger)

Head-to-head on equal bikes I just can't see EB beating McCoy.

The more they interview Mladin......the more I like Kurtis.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

At the very least it would be 6 Americans racing in GP's. The last time was in the hey day of the fire breathing 2 Strokes (KS, EL, WR, RM, JK and DC).

The Proton is still developing and with Roberts and McWilliams on the team I think the bike will come around faster.

As for the Kawasaki, it'll never beat the Honda in it's present guise, but once again at the very least it'll put asses in the seats when and if the series comes to the US.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Plus, for every American that goes over, that's another open seat on the American teams for a foreign rider to take. ;) :D

14. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Keep that up buddy and your Giovanni Bussei Fan Club membership is gonna get revoked.

15. Another reason why Kurtis Roberts is a friggin LOSER:

On Greg's Garage he was the guest this episode. He received an award from a charity for donating a leather suit which was auctioned off on E-bay and made a bunch of money.

He said "It was so imporant to him to help people less fortunate than him..."

So he gave away a suit HE NEVER HAD TO PAY FOR, and THEN TOOK CREDIT FOR BEING GENEROUS!!!

Any person with a shred of self respect would have said,

"Hey can you auction this suit off? I will try and get my sponsor to make me a replacement. ALPINE STARS is a wonderful company and I am sure they will be willing to help. I CAN'T TAKE ANY CREDIT for this. Please support ALPINE STARS and purchase their products in return for their generosity. I am just lucky to be in a position to help you find sponsors to donate products. Let me know if I can be of further assistance."

He sat there and acted like he pulled his own checkbook out and wrote a check.

NO CLASS WHATSOEVER.

:rolleyes:

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you're just pissed cause he won on something other than AXXION valves. :D

17. Brad, you know me all too well.

:mad:

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

but, just think how well he WOULD have done. :D

19. (The preceding was an unpaid endorsement for the amazing...)

Actually, what makes Kurtis have any shot at putting a bike on the box, is DAVE McGRATH, his tuner.

Without him, Kurtis would be just another bike riding around the track.

20. novice52

novice52 there, but not really

umm max, kurtis doesn't use alpinestars. he is given teknic suits :Poke:

kurtis in gp's? that sounds like laughter, i mean fun for the whole family. hope he gets along with chris burns cause they'll probley be riding together alot.