1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another racing suit issue, Help requested

Discussion in 'General' started by kildagin, Apr 11, 2014.

1. kildagin

kildagin Well-Known Member

I was reading through the thread with all the back and forth over leathers that were never delivered, and I was reminded of the power the BBS can sometimes manifest. Looking for help if anyone can provide it.

Not looking to blast anyone out in the public forum here, just looking for resolution, so I will try my best to be vague. If anyone can help, please pm me.

Anyways:

On the first of December, my wife purchased a suit. It was sent from outside the US, so we waited for the suit to arrive, but not an unreasonable amount of time. Unfortunately, suit did not fit (probably looking at custom suit next) and so we requested to return the suit. Everything seemed to be ok, suit was sent back, seemed to be no issues. Sometime in the middle of January of this year, the suit was returned to us, marked return to sender. My wife contacted the company, they apologized, instructed her to send out again. Mid February, the suit again returns to us, marked return to sender. We have been unable to make contact with the individuals the suit was returned to (manufacturer is out of US, they advised to return to a distributor in the US). We have had intermittent contact with the manufacturer, but they are agonizingly slow to respond, (last input from them was going on two weeks ago after a month or more of radio silence).

So, That is the situation. Does anyone here have contacts with overseas distributors (the suit is a fairly common and popular make). If anyone can help with this, please contact me via PM, will fill in more details, suit manufacturer etc to hopefully facilitate the return of the suit. Thanks in advance.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Brand?

3. kildagin

kildagin Well-Known Member

PM sent, thanks for quick reply.