1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another GF/Wife breakup/divorce

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Hell of a week for a cousin and my wife's best friend. Paid a retainer fee for cousin. He's full military disabled. Wife drained the bank account after he spent 3 weeks in PTSD therapy. The therapist's conclusion after talking with him and conference calling his wife was that she was basically beating him into a pulp emotionally and he needed to leave her. She's already selling all his gun making tools, and has chucked all his coins which were the one thing he said he materially cared about. She's also threatened to divorce him saying he's abandoned her. She has all the money, his disability still goes to that account and he hasn't withdrawn a penny. He's moving in with us for a bit.

Wife's best friend busted her 25 plus year boyfriend of having an affair. His response was that their sex wasn't doing it for him anymore but he still wanted to live with her and be best friends while he continued, and I quote her, "fucking that cunt in Miami." They jointly bought a house in Colorado together a few years back. Her dog was hit by a car a year or so ago. Dog survived and she wanted to take it to the vet. He said that would cost to much, took the dog out back and shot her.

And the funny thing is that cousin and wife's BF met and hooked up mildly years ago when my wife tried to set them up. Cousin still has the hots for her and she may still have a thing for him.

This will be an interesting few months I think.

Anybody have an advice for a divorce in Ohio, proving emotional abuse, and dealing with military . government disability that's 2x spouses income?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This thread needs a professional hitman on retainer.

418 and Sabre699 like this.
  4. Hello gapman - I know you saw my post :Poke: :blart: :D

Sweatypants and Robby-Bobby like this.
  5. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Link to proof.

Also we'll need an explanation from gapman even though we know it doesn't get him out of anything

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Psst...

@gapman789

Shenanigans likes this.
  7. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Probably the post in question. Emphasis added

8. Used2Bfast 2

Used2Bfast 2 Still in the saddle

This thread helps ensure i stay single forever. My D has only been final since March haha

No more cow buying for me, and all that. Nope. Life was great before..and now..after, her arse.

The end

backcountryme and Torn7th like this.
  9. Torn7th

Torn7th Well-Known Member

We all have emotions etc... When you walk away trust me time heals all...

10. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

This sucks! Just curious, how did she bust him cheating?

Asking for a buddy of mine....LOL.

Some of the guys I'm friends with are so brazen I'm stunned. I was single for many years. No desire to mess around with anyone but the wife.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who could blame you.

The next couple decades I think are going to be really interesting as marriage rates continue to nose dive. Western society has ceased being conducive to healthy long term relationships for some time now....and its not going to improve as things move forward.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Free match.com subscription with every divorce?

Or tinder? ;)

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The founder of Match.com's wife left him for someone she met on Match.com :crackup:

Jed, Sweatypants and Shenanigans like this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well at least it wasn't that adenoid-laden twat from e-harmony. :D

15. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I know some good family law attorneys in and around Cleveland. Actual decent humans who would treat your cousin well, and charge a reasonable fee.

BigBird likes this.
  16. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That is great advertising. "Match, so effective even my wife found someone on it"

BigBird and Shenanigans like this.
  17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Thanks, just when I actually started to like a caramel tanned island girl and maybe try something different this comes along!

scottn likes this.
  18. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

IMG_4741.JPG

Have any texts like this?

19. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Got to love crazy! Keeps life interesting. I dated a beautiful blond haired blue eyed kindergarten teacher who had her shit together. I broke up with her because she was to nice and had her shit together! Crazy girls are the best

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:D

bleacht likes this.