1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another forum rules

Discussion in 'General' started by heavy penny, Feb 4, 2008.

1. heavy penny

heavy penny I like to make slide

Got this email today regarding forum rules. #1 rule is funny

1. DON'T BE AN A$$HOLE. Follow this simple rule and the rest of this agreement should be a moot point to you.

2. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

If that rule was enforced here, this bbs would be almost as lively as the CCS forum!

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I wouldn't be allowed to post so we can't have that as a rule.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Perhaps an assholl occupancy limit? No more that x assholes on line at any given time.

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

:stupid:

6. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

DIBS!!!:D

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

No biggie. Just give yourself the Jeff Earls exemption. ([email protected])

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Come to think of it, I have not seen posts from Canolli, or Lever over there:p

9. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

I got the email.

What prompted it? Some issues get out of control recently?

10. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

yes, one user was using the forum to harass another user. This had been ongoing for some time, and so the new 'rules'.

Basically, nothing else has changed.

11. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

There are some problem children from time to time and, well, they need to understand that I'm not dicking around with them. If it means dropping lines to their employers or ISP, etc with dates/times of logins and a request for them to stay away, so be it.

People need to know that what they do can and will have repercussions, and that they can't hide anything they do on a forum. Further, people who get abused need to understand that they're the ones coming back for the abuse. I'll do my best to control it, but if you can't take it, go away. Pretty simple really and Rule #1 sums it up.

Honestly, it takes a special kind of person for me to really believe they're trying to be an asshole. Mongo, for instance, is not really an asshole (for the most part). He's just honest and people get all bent out of shape over that. I go above and beyond for most everyone, and there are a LOT of people over there that would have been banned here a long time ago. Just letting it be known.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You go now. Take this trash talk with you.

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Cuzin, is that list still active?

14. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

He's totally ruined it for me. Now I see Mongo as this misunderstood, soft and fuzzy teddy bear with a warm heart. :(

:crackup:

15. Ptog

Ptog I Miss Corner Working

The title should be "Another Forums rules"

The way you type it Jig makes it sound like the other forum rules. Which is definitely NOT the case. The CCS forum sucks!!

16. JeF4y

JeF4y Sweet Tea & Grits!

LOL.. leave it to the guy who's banned and has to sign on from public libraries to chime in. Priceless...

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Uhmmm......Forum's:Poke:

18. Ptog

Sorry, my mistake!

19. Ptog

And why did I get banned? Hmmmmm...... Oh yeah! One of your buddies initiates a business transaction using your forum and at a CCS event and then refuses to pay for part of what he's used. Then you say I'm harassing him and ban me for something I put on my own website. That's what's priceless. You're just as guilty as he is.

20. Ptog

Nice retort by the way! :wow: