1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another DMG 200 complaint

Discussion in 'General' started by Phat Chance, Mar 6, 2010.

1. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Spoken like the Jimmy Chance I know so well. :) Keep adding your feedback, there's always a way to improve the program. We froze our asses off as well. I thought Florida was warm and sunny?

Sorry I missed you at Daytona. Thanks for everything as usual.

2. tito

tito Well-Known Member

I wasn't there, but on tv the race was awesome, and I like the night races way better than the day, but that is just because I am watching it on tv

3. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Rick, I started to stop be the garage and check on you, Goden, Vic, and Melissa but I understand what it is like in the pits, so I didn't bother you guys. You, your crew and your rider did ONE HELL OF A JOB! I hate that she fell while running in 10th, that was such a shame and I hope she makes a speedy recovery! Tell her we are pulling for her.

It was also heart breaking to look in the stands and see so few spectators. I read that someone said that there would be a larger turnout for the dirt race and maybe there was. They are all grouped infront of the dirt track and not scattered around the super speedway like the roadraces. There was a fairly decent crowd watching from the infield for the roadraces too. I would be interested to know what the attendence numbers were. I do believe that it would be better for the crews, racers and fans if they ran the 200 during the warmest part of the day. They would be turning faster laps because race tires are boarder line dangerous in 45 degree weather. It is nearly impossible to keep any heat in the tires when it is that cold.

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Thanks, buddy, I will. I have the best crew in the paddock.