1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Loved her in Return to Paradise

2. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

My friends all drive Porschey's I must make amends. Ski

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It also had a sales rate of 2 to 3 times of the others at that point as well. They were the Dodge Charger of their time.

4. Venom51

I'll also go on record now as stating if she was drinking and driving she should have died in the fire....

sdg likes this.
  5. Venom51

They weren't specific about what kind of diesel....could have been pulling a plow or pulling a bunch of box cars....

R Acree likes this.
  6. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

"There's Something Women Like About a Pickup Man" - Joe Diffey
    "Redneck Girls Like to Ride in Daddy's Pickup Truck" - Bellamy Brothers
    "Truck Yeah" - Tim McGraw
    "That Ain't my Truck" (Chevy 4x4) - Rhett Atkins
    "I Want a Girl in a Pickup Truck" - Rick Trevino
    "Mud on the Tires" - Brad Paisley
    "How Country Feels" - Randy Houser (watch the sun go down from the bed of a pickup truck)
    "Pickup Truck Song" - Jerry Jeff Walker
    "People Like Us" - Aaron Tippin (Rusty Old Pickup Trucks)
    "I Want a Cowboy" - Reba McEntire (he's not a cowboy unless he's got a pickup truck)
    "Pickup Truck" - Kings of Leon
    "Santa's Gonna Come in a Pickup Truck" - Alan Jackson

Tip of the proverbial iceberg by the way. And who knew Santa had such a fetish?

socalrider likes this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Remember what Karl Popper said about such kinds of statements?
    (figured a more generic list -- nicely done by g-naut, BTW -- would miss that gem)

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's a pedophile don't you know.

9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Deductive reasoning tells me you don't "thumb down" a train, and tractors don't have windshield wipers...Except for the Minneapolis moline udlx.

Taking it further....diesel crewcabs were few and far between back in 1969, so "if" it was a pickup, it was probably a straight cab, and Assuming Janis sat in the stick seat, and 2 dudes didn't snuggle up in the middle, there's no way anybody would have lasted driving that long with a passenger blasting a harmonica in their ear. Unless she was also following the "rules of the road". It "could" have been a Mercedes diesel sedan, they were around in '69. and the back seat would have been great for some harpoonin, and singin the blues. She DID write Mercedes Benz after recording Kris' bobby mcgee......

But in all reality, Kris was probably talking about an 18 wheeler with a sleeper cab. Thus, Mr Acree might be right. It's not a pickup.

It's a slow morning at work :D

R Acree likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I take offense to that, you have to drive fast or your beer gets warm according to the statistics:beer:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Depending on a few variables, that might have been a lesser punishment.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Depending on the level of burns and type she might wish she was dead when she comes out of the coma.

Saw the MB woman in her arraignment video and she looked barely injured. Testament to MB I guess.

tl1098 and ducnut like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on ho0w much damage you want to do.

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

What these idiots do to this thing should be a crime.

5A37AEC7-03C4-4C5A-89B9-12D9C462EA5E.jpeg

15. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Ya know, it's not really that far from Baton Rouge to New Orleans. I mean, it was a nice gesture, but deserving of a song?

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If there was a more timely rail service there probably wouldn't have even been a song at all.

Jim Moore likes this.
  17. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Or a bus. Take the fuckin' bus, hippies.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hit a parked s10 with my last one. I was doing 70. He was stopped. Walked away after a 70 mph 90 degree slide on I4 after I broke the upper and lower control arm and my left front wheel was just hanging on for the ride. He got a felony hit and run. I’ll run head on into any Mercedes and choose my excursion every time.

19. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

No fucking sympathy for drunk drivers. I do want to see Heche survive, just so she is reminded everyday when she looks in a mirror to what she did.

As for the bitch in the benz, hope she never sees the outside of a prison cell ever again. Where she gets enough years to keep her there until old age or she has a fatal heart attack right before she is released.

YamahaRick likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just an FYI, Woof does not speak for the state of Wisconsin. He’s kind of a pariah there with this attitude ;)