1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

BTW, Anne was Ellen DeGeneres’ partner, so not sure how into you racer boys she’d be.

Just watched the smoke shop robbery: Hell yeah! The shop owner wasn’t messing around. That should send a message to other juveniles to not be a POS.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was a phase. She got straight again.

Razr, mattys281-2 and ducnut like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I can see how Ellen could do that to someone.

YamahaRick, Senna, Razr and 6 others like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Anne is still hot, though...

Jim Moore, jksoft and Kev59 like this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Too soon?

6. In Your Corner

Not just hot but smoking hot.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ellen ruined Anne for me. :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ellen was also the reason she went gay so at a minimum, she breaks even.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wonder how many men Ellen turned gay. :D

YamahaRick likes this.
  10. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

Never mind if you would ever consider a serious relationship with a woman who has had a long term gay relationship. As a Mini owner, I am most impressed with how well Anne's Mini held up after blasting a house, I bet Anne never felt a thing after polishing off a fifth of vodka that morning. And the perfectly ok killer nurse driver in the 100mph Mercedes crash, my next car has to be MB. Can't buy that kind of advertising!

11. In Your Corner

Ellen looks like a fella so probably not too many. She comes across as one of the guys, not a heartbreaker.

G 97 likes this.
  12. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Elllen was just another complaining girl trying to turn girls against men, it apparently didn't work in the real world or her interpersonal real life

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ellen needs a sammich and a makeover and she might not be half bad.

Anne Heche had that crazyass take-home-but-don't-take-home-to-mama kinda vibe.

Unfortunately, as a significant second degree burn survivor, I can speak from experience that these next few weeks are going to be sheer fuckin hell for her. That daily whirlpool debridement still gives me the heebies after 30+ years.

Boman Forklift and ducnut like this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

from what people on the internet have said, Ellen is a complete asshole that nothing could fix.

And yeah, been in for severe burns a few times (don’t ask) and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
    One funny thing from the “hot tub” was “Indian penis.” I guess I’m reaching because nothing was funny about burn treatment.

15. Captain Morgan

As a chef I get burned all the time small, but would rather get cut, shot, stabbed than have serious body burns. Seems the worst slow pain possible

16. auminer

I ain’t shy telling about mine... Mine was from a 42-cup military R2D2 coffeepot that tumped over on me on the USS Kitty Hawk. If I had had the presence of mind to take off my coveralls immediately after it dumped on my head it probably would not have been that bad, but I didn't.

I don't know what kind of sadistic mofo would want to be the guy that scrubs burn victims all day every day, but, not it.

Boman Forklift and ducnut like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

First was gasoline from a loose gas cap onto a hot engine and I suspect a spark and whoosh. Dave k and motorcycle bonfire. 1st and 2nd over 20%. 2 to 3 weeks in the hospital/ burn ward. Pain level 7.5 to 8.

Next was a split tank with elf onto a hot engine (sense a theme here?) but I got lucky. I was weirdly wearing a nomex turtleneck and I sense it happening. 1st degree and just looked like I had a horrible sunburn with some blistering. Just overnight in the hospital (refused to stay any longer) to make sure I didn’t burn my throat and lungs. Pain level 5

Last was we came up on a horrible car accident where the car was starting to catch fire. Smashed the car window as it flamed up to reach in, turn the car off, unlock the car and try and get the people out. (Not going to discuss anything more on the accident’cause I still wake up screaming about it). Hands, arms and face 1st and 2nd. Cops and emts forced me (just short of gunpoint) to go to the ER and held a overnight. Pain level 4 to 5 (my pain threshold has grown immensely by this point).

Id rather be torn apart live by midget zombies than burn to death.

Boman Forklift, cBJr, RichB and 2 others like this.
  18. Captain Morgan

Sorry man, been burned lots of times but nothing like you and real damage on a burns is hard to heal. Wish you the best:beer:

19. auminer

Much respect for being willing and able to put yourself in harms way to help a stranger with the knowledge of the consequences to yourself.

SundaySocial and Gino230 like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m healed. Scars on my stomach, chest and legs. Some weird coloration on my hands and arms but it just looks like a weird sun tan and my face just gets some discoloration at times. No biggie.

scars on my back from sliding with failing leathers are more pronounced. :D

but the benefit is chicks dig scars. :crackup: