1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...and there is still no Palestine.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by nextelcup_joe, Nov 11, 2004.

1. nextelcup_joe

nextelcup_joe Well-Known Member

so long Yasser. may this thread, and every other thread pertaining, speed you on your way to where ever. Most likely it'll be the hot place.

2. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Let's hope the Palestinians can actually get their act together. But Hamas will probably see to it that they don't.:rolleyes:

3. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Rush said they should have a 21 son salute. :D :D He kills me. :D

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

The Palestinians were going to give him a 21 gun salute but decided to blow up an Israeli bus with 21 innocent children on it instead. :D

5. BigNoseBob

BigNoseBob Well-Known Member

Muslims don't go to the "hot place" when they die. Allah awards them with 17 virgins. Fucking assholes.

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Bob, as usual you have your facts f'ed up, but that doesn't seem to stop you from opening your yap. Islam has a concept of Hell, I believe it's called Jahanama if I recall my History of Religons - it's where non-believers go. And, FYI, it's 72 virgins.

I'd bet that most Muslims think you're a fucking asshole as well for your attitude toward an entire religion. And maybe not just Muslims. ;)

No reason to be angry at the entire world of Islam because of a relatively small group of militants.

7. BigNoseBob

Frank Angel....you're fulla shit. How the hell can you defend Muslums when they all hate us? Some of them are militant and fundamentalists who act on their belief....and some don't. No matter what,... Muslums all believe that the Christians have to be eliminated. Read the Koran....get a clue.

And where else would Arafat go when he died but to Muslum heaven? For Chris sake...he was the freaking leader of the terrorists in Palestine. He certainly wasn't a "non believer".

Remove that towell from your head...and extract it from your butt.
    Not too clever on your part to defend Islam unless you are a Muslum.

8. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

That's rubbish. They don't all hate you and they don't all believe Christians have to be eliminated. Stop watching TV. :rolleyes:

9. BigNoseBob

Read the Koran. I have.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if you did, you'd know it's spelled "muslim". :)

11. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

LOL. Bob, you got me tagged, my towel is probably wrapped too tight. You're about as perceptive as a coconut. You sound remarkably like Pope Urban II, maybe you should start your own Crusade against the rise of Islam. Good luck, though, you only have to eradicate about 20% of the world population. And don't bother starting in the Middle East, most of them dang Muslim bastards aren't found there.

12. Robert

I haven't ever had the time nor interest. Anyway since you have, please point out which parts you're referring to.

This should be a lively discussion! :)

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

13. Shyster d'Oil

I doubt it. Pinochio-Bob has already had his ass handed to him.:D

14. Robert

My sarcasm is too subtle?

;)

15. Shyster d'Oil

Obviously!:p

16. Chip

Chip Registered

(most ignorant post since dan left....wow)

Wow.....who are you? Are you new? Your really dumb.....you should stay for a while.....