1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anchorman II

Discussion in 'General' started by mattbnj, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mattbnj

mattbnj Well-Known Member

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm expecting another sequel that did not need to be made. Like The Hangover 2.

3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

ill watch it. love the first one, and im sure they will do their best to not be a sucky sequel, but i wont go in with hopes high.

on that same page linked... sofia vergara in machete 2.... yummmmm

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's what bothers me. They hit a home run with the first movie, and try to make a sequel that has absolutely no reason to exist.

Now, Machete 2, that's a different story. That was an awful movie that I absolutely loved. I have zero expectations of a better sequel. Sofia, that's just icing on the cake.

5. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:stupid:

[​IMG]

This better not suck, or else they can go back to their home on Whore Island.

6. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I love to watch movies...even crappy ones...and I couldn't stand to watch Machete for even 5minutes. That's saying something.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not surprising. Machete is a great movie :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I mean this in the nicest possible way: that movie requires activation of a part of your brain that I could not possibly imagine was ever functional.

9. 418

418 Expert #59

I actually helped on the set the few days they were in a high rise in Atlanta. Didn't get to meet any stars though. :D

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Helped with what?

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Fluffing.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Somebody has to carry the water.

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That didn't take long! :up:

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, I hope this movie delivers and shuts everyone's dirty whorish mouths up with the negativity. :D

Speaking of Machete, I just watched Mr. Machete's decapitated head on a turtle blow the f up last night, catching up on my marathon. Who knows what I'm talking about??? :D

15. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

^Good stuff :D

16. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

This season should be great, Walt has to go down,

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Is this a dare to actually sit through the entire thing without destroying my TV?

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Haters gonna hate. :moon:

Power. They needed shed load for lighting, etc.

p.s. You'd be amazed how much thought goes into a set. And I won't be suprised if it isn't more than a 2 minute part of the movie. They built a elevator on the set just for the shoot. Beyond me why they couldn't use an actual elevator in the building.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, I truly believe you're not capable of reaching the required level of mindless, brain-clearing futility required. You would be constantly busy trying to find something to bitch about.

By the way, I'm not saying that being capable of achieving that state of bliss is something to necessarily be proud of. There are those who live there permanently. That is not a good thing.

20. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

So was the entire Matrix series but not many people get it.