1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Open Thank You to TWO, ProMoto Sports and KTM

Discussion in 'General' started by skeesm, Sep 11, 2007.

1. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

I was on the verge of going to Barber for an STT track day and was swayed instead, to go to North Georgia and ride the mountains with my Warner Robins and Gulf coast MS friends (Biloxi and Gulfport) in light of how far they travel to enjoy that privilege.

And man I'm glad I did! GT, proprietor of Two Wheels Only along with ProMoto Sports hosted one of the KTM "The KTM Ride Experience" up there at the resort. We got to ride the SuperMoto, the SMR and the Super Duke over a six mile course right in the heart of some of the most twisted roads in the world. It was awesome. I would like to say a big thank you to GT, for providing the perfect location (and the food is always excellent too) to evaluate the KTM bikes in. We had a blast! Thanks GT, as always your resort is the best. Thank you to SuperMoto Sports for putting this thing on. And last but not least thank you KTM for letting me sample some awesome bikes. I can't believe how light and flickalble all the models are - and they stop very well too with those Brembos (don't ask). My personal favorite: The Super Duke. I could easily see one in my future.