1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American riders on the international stage

Discussion in 'General' started by lopitt85, Feb 28, 2020.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Not to slob my own knob too hard or imply I'm on the same level as the young aliens above, but I'll be doing the Northwest 200, Isle of Man TT, Southern 100, and Classic TT this summer.

mpusch, 5axis, j cal and 19 others like this.
  2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with letting is know, otherwise I wouldn't know who to look for.

Last rumor I heard was the Corona Virus might stiff might affect it too. Any word?

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Dude that is AMAZING! Good luck!!!

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Check out Joe Roberts after FP2 in Qatar. Really hoping this isn't a blip on the radar for him, and he gains some confidence back after years on substandard bikes. I had my fingers crossed that the Kalex would revitalize his skills, after all those years of pushing wheelbarrows around. There's an interview with Jack Miller talking about how his father made him ride him beater bikes on worn out tires, so he learned better bike control. Looks like that paid off.

malamute and Boman Forklift like this.
  5. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Thanks :) Should be fun. @gpstar748 is planning on coming over and telling me where exactly I'm being a pussy, as well

(hint: everywhere)

Nothing real that I've heard yet but everyone is definitely wondering. I happen to be from the epicenter of it in the US (Puget Sound), too, so.... *crosses fingers*

Dude was on fire! I've got high hopes he'll be at the front all season.

6. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Joe did awesome in the race!
    I want the Joe Roberts graphics on my next helmet. :D

7. Superbikeorbust

Superbikeorbust Well-Known Member

Andrew Lee Japan? Rumors?

8. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Working on getting him back over for the 8 Hour and possibly a wild card in the Asian Championship.

lopitt85 likes this.