1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#Amazonshitcarshow

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jan 18, 2019.

1. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Just finished Clarksons Farm. Really did enjoy it. I do truly believe that Jeremy loves being there and that he has never been happier.
    Kaleb was a big part of what made it enjoyable.

bwhip and DrA5 like this.
  2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

We finished tonight and looked it up. There will be a Season 2 of Clarkson's Farm and Kaleb, Gerald and Charlie will all be back. They said it was one of Amazon's highest rated and received shows.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This feels too much like MTV playing anything but music videos on the channel now. I still haven't brought myself to watch it. So you guys are giving the Clarkson Farm a thumbs up huh?

R1M370 and Phl218 like this.
  4. 23103a

23103a Well-Known Member

It's really entertaining. +1 to what everyone else has said. I'll watch anything the 3 boys put out but this series is very good.

R1M370 likes this.
  5. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

One thing that did bother me. How is it that Clarkson has spent his life driving shit, but can't back up a trailer to save his life? My 12yr old can do better than he does

Phl218 likes this.
  6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Because he's a complete and utter twat?

tiggen likes this.
  7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

We finished it last night as well. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Really well produced, with a super fun and likable cast of characters. Can't wait for season two.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know plenty of people who drive well but can't back a trailer - in this case though I tend to think it's more for the show than it is real.

mike574 likes this.
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Enjoying his farm show as well. Even the wife is digging it.

10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Just finished it. Very enjoyable. He seemed genuinely happy. I think they need Guy Martin to interpret Gerald. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The real mystery: Is Gerald Cooper Kaleb Cooper's father????

NemesisR6 likes this.
  12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210707-220319_Google.jpg

R1M370 and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

LOL! When my wife and I saw the credits we immediately thought the same thing. We both concluded it HAD to be a coincidence.......

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  14. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

15. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I’m really excited about this one, I can’t wait to see the shenanigan they they get up to with those old American lumps.

Bloodhound likes this.
  16. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

Everyone raves about the farm show. All my friends love it. I just cant get in to it. After the first 2 episodes, nothing makes me want to sit down for the rest.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Ditto. I gave it a fair shake (I think) but its really not growing on me.

18. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with that. I still can’t get into Break Bad, and everyone I talk to about it loves it. It is what is it.

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

It’s been released
    Watching now

R1M370 likes this.
  20. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Not their best work but considering it was filmed in the UK during COVID......

NemesisR6 likes this.