1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#Amazonshitcarshow

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jan 18, 2019.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I never really liked most special episodes that had very little to do with actual cars and was just them doing their old tired jokes over and over. But I still do like the classic episodes where they beat the shit out of supercars and will gladly re-watch them. :D

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

forgot to get the snow blower ready earlier?

:D

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Mongolia was the best one IMO.

tiggen likes this.
  4. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

One thing I really miss was trying to get a fast lap time in the biggest POS car with 13" tires and bad weather. I really enjoyed that part of the show and its missed for sure.

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Screenshot_20201218-145718_Maps.jpg

The island from which they started. Wonder if they get the red tide a lot?

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Le Tampon will avoid it effectively

7. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Bump.

Grand Tour comes back with Clarkson's Farm on June 11th. Trailers for the show are on YouTube.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I saw the trailer a while back. I don't know what they were thinking with this. Its starting to feel like MTV that's doing anything but playing music videos now.

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

me thinks it will be entertaining

R1M370 likes this.
  10. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Good show so far, watched the first 2 episodes and it's Jeremy getting his butt kicked by the farm he bought.
    I thought it was going to be full of corny humor but it's a honest effort from Jeremy trying to run a small farm.

DrA5 likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’m at the fertilizer shipment in ep.1 right now

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

Ok the sheep biz got funny

R1M370 likes this.
  13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

His head of security is funny shiot :crackup:

14. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Classic Clarkson and Caleb is awesome

23103a, Phl218 and DrA5 like this.
  15. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

This. I thought it would be full of him doing intentional cock-ups to piss everyone around him off. Maybe him planting his field without proper tram lines was intentional, but I am glad 21-year-old farming entrepreneur Caleb doesn't take any shit from him. But he does seem to really want to do this, and I actually thought he was seriously bummed about having to cull three of his sheep.

How about the local stone fence builder/repairer? Makes Guy Martin sounds like John Houseman.

R1M370 and Phl218 like this.
  16. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Just wait until the last 5 mins of the last episode, it's good a ending to the series.

Watched the rest of the episodes on a ride back from Texas this weekend, this was a good production and hats off to Clarkson for putting it together.

DrA5 likes this.
  17. KCFirebolt

KCFirebolt Large man. Little bike.

+1 for the Farm Show. Really enjoying it. Genuinely feels like Clarkson is evolving, if only a little, from the experience.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah, i even got the wife on board wanting to watch it together now.

19. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Wife and I binge watched the entire season this weekend. We found it entertaining and a good example of how hard farming is and how hard farmers work. Gerald (sp) reminded me of Boomhauer from King of the Hill. No way anyone understands a word that guy says.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

How can you want to farm in England in the first place though. With all that rain?