1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Amazon Metalhead"

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, May 7, 2020.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I call it that instead of Amazon Prime because its slower then Metalhead on 2 wheels and it effing sucks. So you can see where the name comes from. :D

I think Im gonna sue to get my money back. Any yellow ferrari driving ambulance chasers want to make a buck?

2 day shipping my ass. Order crap I need on sunday...maybe it'll ship by next monday..... Its been slow but the last week or so its been Metalhead slow....and pissing me off.

And dont give me that...we are shipping virus crap. I dont care. You advertised a service and damn it I want my boat parts.

Rant over.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    Senna likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hope the shit you bought turns out to be made in China knock off junk. Amazon is bigger scam then ebay!

or better yet, someone steals your chinese knock off junk off your porch, shits in the box and puts it back.

969 and cpettit like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I know where you can get some shit if you're bound up...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They haven't hit a promised delivery date yet other than things showing early, however yes, the prime 2 day has been set aside during this crap.

5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You know....didn't think of this til now...but Amazon charges us all for their Metalhead service in an annual fee.

Since their breaking their part of the agreement we pay for, what's going to happen? Are we all going to get a year of free Metalhead
    Two-Day shipping as a Thanks for your Patience in this Crisis? Two years?

ChemGuy makes a damn good point.

I'm all for patience in a crisis and all....but Customers are not getting something they paid for.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You digitally signed and agreement allowing them to change anything at any time.

7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hence the need for a prominent university attending, yellow ferrari driving lawyer...to get us free stuff....i mean stuff we already paid for.

Whats crazy is other companies have already announced extending status level or memberships, rolling over points, etc due to the virus. Amazon has been like......<crickets>....on some sort of offer to Metalhead subscribers. But i get it they only made about 3 billion last quarter so I understand the belt tightening....:rolleyes:

Maybe they will do something for us after things calm down, but IMO they should get ahead of the negative before it gets bigger.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

"Prime on Migraine"

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Good point.

And, full disclosure, I'm one of their evil greedy stock holders.....not much....not enough..but I have some....so I get my "taste" of their quarterly growth.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amazon is still shipping you your crap for free - and for the vast majority of prime users way more crap than normal. So even with later shipping dates you're getting your moneys worth. Why would they give away something when they have no need to suck up to anyone like those other companies? :crackup:

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Settle down Karen. Have you called and asked to speak with a manager? :D

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

First world problems :rolleyes:

I’m not sure what I was about to order but it had a July delivery date

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I can get a map you know? I will find you.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can't find your own dick.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Why? Won’t Shaneequa let him peek in her purse?