1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon is fackin' grrreat

Discussion in 'General' started by L8RSK8R, Sep 28, 2015.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Just wait until you have grand kids!

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I did EXACTLY that today, in person, while at Costco.

I don't know what came over me to go with her, I NEVER do that and today just proves why. Do I have the only woman on God's green earth who does NOT make/keep a grocery list, go to the store for 'just a few items' only to arrive home realizing we needed this and that and this and that???? (we need a hair pulling emoticon, this is why we are essentially bald by the time we're 50 yrs of age.) Rant off.

Cool story, good for you.... :up:

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Amazon often provides a superior service to what a local business can deliver. Tough luck if you can't adapt. No business has more right to survive than another. Eventually Amazon will be dead and gone as well when some other disruptive business model shows up. Jeff Bezos himself agrees. Fact: Most businesses that have been killed off by the internet were weak to begin with and relied on market inefficiency for survival. Same exact thing happened with banks when the interstate banking act was repealed.

Amazon is great for the customer. For the merchants that sell on there, it's definitely a bit different. Thing is, Amazon provides such a great platform that it's hard to resist selling on there, no matter how much they encourage scammers to steal from you.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015