AMA VMD 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll post the link to live timing once I'm there and have everything set up but for now we have move in info from the AMA -

2019 AMA Vintage Grand Championships, July 5-7, 2019

COMPETITOR PADDOCK PARKING GUIDELINES

GATE TIMES/PARKING INFORMATION

1. Gate opening times on Thursday July 4, 2019. (No entry into the facility prior to these times).

• 9 a.m. - Ross Road Gate for MX/Off-Road Racing Competitors only.

• 9 a.m. – Gate 3 for Roadracing Competitors only.

• Both the Ross Road gate and Gate 3 will be open 24 hours beginning Thursday.

2. Any early arrivals prior to Thursday July 4 at 9:00a.m. will be directed to a staging parking lot off sight.

3. Due to issues from the Fire Marshall, parking spaces will be 25’x40’ as marked off by Mid-Ohio Staff. All fire lanes must be respected.

4. Marking off space for competitors prior to the Thursday July 4th 9am opening WILL NOT be allowed. Any marked off space will be removed prior to opening the gate at 9 am.

5. We highly recommend all parties be present when parking and setting up your pit space. If you come in with a vehicle after the official gate opening at 9 a.m. and try to mark off a large area for friends, the AMA will not be responsible for any “saved space” issues.

2. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

i cant wait to move some trailers! see you there

3. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Be careful, I arrived at 9pm Thursday night last year and they wouldn't let me in...

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

you were just a lowly club racer then... I'm sure they'll roll out the red carpet for you this time!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The could very well close the paddock after a certain point to keep people from parking badly. I'll try to find out for sure tomorrow.

Waterboy likes this.
  6. Maximumjeff

Maximumjeff Well-Known Member

They wouldn't let me in at 9am.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They didn't last year, it was noon.

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Cool, just wanted to give peeps a heads up. I spent the night at the gate last yr :)

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah it can happen and a warning is always a good thing.