1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA/Moto America Mechanic/Transport Driver

Discussion in 'Other' started by Snake Charmer, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Snake Charmer

Snake Charmer Active Member

I have over 35 years of experience working at shops in southern california on Honda,kawasaki,suzuki,yamaha and triumph motorcycles. I've raced a few ducatis too.

I've raced ARRA,WSMC, MOTOWEST-GP. so I have lots of experience with at track crash repair & motor and chassis repairs and swaps.

I have experience working on a AMA Roadrace team as a mechanic/Transport driver(long night drives with lots of coffee) I have a spotless driving record. No criminal history. No drug or drinking problems.

I was first asked by a long time AMA team mechanic while at a willow springs race weekend,he came up to me and said "Do you build and maintain your bikes.? And I said Yes. He said I want to hire you.! Thats my story ..LOL.

I am looking ahead to the 2024 season. I am currently based out of Billings-Montana

I also have alot of experience using motorcycle tire changing machines and balancing.

Thanks for WERA for letting me post this here.! Please message me on this bbs board at first. thanks