1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMA Mid-Ohio

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, Jul 19, 2014.

1. ped

ped Banned

Damn Jake is gettin it

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Doesn't quite sound like Eslick and Westby are too friendly there, haha

Are those checks correct on the podium there? $75,000, is that for the championship or purse for the one race?!

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Danny is not happy with Westby right now.

4. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Wish I could actually view the entire race without my DSL buffering. Sucks! :mad:

5. backcountryme

My feed is fine. I don't get why some of you bitch so much about fanschoice. You are getting free streaming of all practice and qualifying (this weekend was different, but act of god and all) with zero commercials. I love it. I am finally able to watch the racing when I normally wouldn't have been able to up here. Oh yeah, and not one session has been not shown due to Truck qualifying.

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Feed is fine here too.....probably your ISP that is too slow ;)

8. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Must be my ISP even though I have no issues with live video feeds from MotoGP, WSBK or major news sites. :rolleyes:

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Feed is smooth and all but the picture quality is low. Apparently so low that even the announcers can't tell for sure which bike is which if the colors are similar.

10. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

good job for our own, Rick Lind, and Oliver Gooden. looks like they both were in the top 20. Gabe Oldfield came from way in the back, to run up in the top 15. good job to all!!! Ski

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It kinda bounces in and out from SD to semi-HD, I guess depending on your bandwidth. When they replay or I should say host the videos on the AMA's Youtube page later they are higher quality, so they record the footage in higher resolution but they downgrade it slightly for the live stream.

12. backcountryme

Holy last lap of the XR race. AWESOME race.

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Eslick not making any friends with riders or Harley today :crackup:

14. 512V

512V Well-Known Member

I get to watch everything except the last two laps of each race.Everything in between is just fine.

15. My feed was buffering, but as soon as I refreshed the page, it started playing again. The coverage isn't perfect, but I'm happy to have something. Glad that S. Russel's back out there too.

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Wow what a race! Don't miss the ASB race

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

0.001 at the line!!!

18. They just showed the photo, which didn't even seem definitive to me!

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:eek:

Looks to be more like .0001

It's all in the pixels. :crackup: on a serious note, you can faintly see that Hayes wheel is touching the line there while CamBo's is not quite there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Damn, did you see the screenshot from the high-motion cam at the finish line? That was literally the thickness of a pencil difference between the two at the line.