1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars SP1 1 piece suit size 44 US and Forcefield/Joe Rocket Back Protector

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by johnny1, Jun 13, 2016.

1. johnny1

johnny1 Member

I have a suit and back protector for sale.

Alpine stars SP 1 1piece suit.
    Size 44US $455 Including Shipping In CONUS

Used three seasons. Good condition Never down. No holes, Worn slightly maybe 1” next to right kneepuck Velcro but not a problem. I am 5-9 185 stocky with a 32” inseam and the suit fit me fine with back protector and or chest protector. It would fit someone who was a little taller better but still not a bad fit for me. This is the 2010 version.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/17093/i/alpinestars-sp-1-one-piece-suit---2010#

Back protectorJoe rocket Speedmaster back protector Size L Old Style $65 Including Shipping in Conus

This Back protector was actually made by forcefield and marketed by Joe rocket. It is a good one and comfortable on the track or street.

If your interested in either of the items email me at [email protected] I don't check the board that often. Thanks

photo 1.JPG photo 3.JPG IMG_3535.JPG IMG_3536.JPG IMG_3537.JPG IMG_3541.JPG

2. johnny1

johnny1 Member

Both Items -Sold..........

3. Lavana

Lavana The coming

how much did it sell for? I have one in good condition I was thinking about upgrading.