1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Drystar Boots : Size 43 : Great Condition

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by WMRRA #22 - SH, Jan 19, 2021.

1. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

I'm selling some great Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Drystar Boots in a size 43. I bought these new and used them for about 3 track days before I realized they were just a tad bit too big for me. Got some in size 42 and so these are up for sale. They are in great shape overall as I said with very very limited use. There is some scratches on the front of one boot from hitting the frame when leaned over, its pictured. New these are $300.

Asking $170 OBO + Shipping CONUS

Located in Kirkland, WA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Details and Link: https://www.revzilla.com/.../alpinestars-smx-6-v2-drystar...

A formidable force on street and track, the second generation Alpinestars SMX 6 Drystar Boots have been carefully upgraded without compromising the versatile performance and protection that made the originals such a success. The ergonomics have been refined for increased anatomical fidelity. The accordion stretch paneling has been augmented on the forefoot as well as the back of the ankle for added flexibility and comfort.
    The characteristic race-bred protection of the SMX 6 lineage has been preserved via the high modulus TPU bio-mechanical ankle support, injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider. Air vents have been integrated into the heel counter and shin plate to aid moisture evaporation and heat evacuation through the Drystar membrane, prolonging rider comfort even under demanding conditions.
    Whether your playground is the racetrack or the back roads, the Alpinestars SMX 6 Drystar V2 Boots are designed to offer protection, dexterity and waterproof performance without compromise.

2. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22