1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"all up in my snatch"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by todzuki, Nov 13, 2012.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How the hell does that happen? :D Graphics guys playing a joke?

4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

:clap::clap::clap:

There's nothing wrong with that at all (I mean, other than a call from the FCC, and the inevitable lawsuit from Broadwell for butchering her book title)... Its hilarious. Levity to a ridiculous situation.

What I wanna know is, how did it get like that? Did they just take a link from Google, or was someone in the graphics dept. screwing around?

Edit: For the record, the General coulda done a lot worse... She's kinda hot, in an odd way...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  5. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

:crackup:

Some producer was messing with photo-chop and aired the wrong graphic.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Thats awesome!

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

8. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

She has some guns on her.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I saw that on facebook this morning. That is some funny shit and it will make her a wealthy woman. :D

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

FYI, actually READING the linked article will reduce the number of stupid 'how'd that happen?' questions.

Just sayin'

12. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

That is freaking awesome :crackup:

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't try to ruin the fun.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How is this comparable to Watergate? Clinton maybe but overall neither I or anyone I know gives a crap about the head of the CIA cheating on Bruce Villanch.

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Now THAT'S just wrong!

Edit: My mistake...upon further review....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  16. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

That is hilarious... kinda makes you wonder if it was accidentally on purpose kid of thing...:crackup::crackup:

I doubt it was...but still funny.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I do not consider myself to be a full blown conspiracy nut. (Some may disagree) There are a lot of curious things and time frames surrounding the loss of our ambassador in Libya. It makes me wonder. If it is indeed more than completely coincidental, the loss of life makes it at least one order of magnitude higher than the bungled Watergate burglary.

BTW, Holly P resembles Andy Rooney in drag.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The loss of the Ambassador in Libya was normal stupid ignoring reports of possible issues and the inaction of people on the ground.

There is nothing that precludes congress from calling him in to testify even if he's not the head of the CIA so the affair doesn't really change a thing. Tying the two together is just silly at this point because it doesn't change anything one way or another. They can still investigate Libya the exact same as they would before.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe we will see. I am not implying his testimony will change, simpply that there is, to me, the appearance of something slightly amiss in the entire affair.

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

What's the worst case in your conspiracy theory?