1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Dogs go to Heaven...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shocker, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

So sorry man.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

The tears go away after a while. When it's fresh it's absolutely more pain than I've ever felt when a human has passed.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Rest easy Layla. Say hi to Cash for me when you get upstairs.

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

It's hard to imagine that's even possible, but it is.

kangasj likes this.
  5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Absolutely. I think it's because dogs are absolutely loyal, loving and they care so much....you can see it in their eyes....the way you catch them looking at you when you're just lying around the house. Their lives are too short. Damn....I'm tearing up right now thinking about Blue passing and she's been gone for a few years. Hang tough.

6. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Sorry for your loss.

7. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

So sorry for your loss. RIP Layla.

Unfortunately I’ve been right where you are…:( I hope Layla meets my Sparky, Amber, Ellie, Callie, and Elsa once she crosses that rainbow bridge.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Losing a pet is devastating and as someone has already said that it hurts right up there with the best of hurts.

9. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I think I've shed more tears when some pets have passed than some humans I've known. There truly is something special about pets.
    When it’s this little guy’s time, I’m gonna be a mess. He’s got a long way to go, however.
    37641DD8-F5B7-4574-A7F1-03EDB6987674.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021