1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Air Force gotz da movez, yo.

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Don't ask, don't tell.

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

nobody can say there aren't gays in the military:D :Poke:

(of course gay guys probably dance better than that...)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  4. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

5. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

LOL I was thinking the same thing - these guys dance too poorly to be gay :D

They do have the heterosexual white boy shuffle down cold though....

6. :stupid:

Now we know where Huey gets his moves.:Poke:

7. LoveRacing1

LoveRacing1 Kikimonolowaporkpie

I alllways assumed the military did some sort of drug testing.

8. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I always wondered why they do that. When I flew out of SDF there were a bunch of NG C-130s there and I always saw some poor dude standing out in front while they started up. I've got to wonder what help they could possibly be.

STEVE

9. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

isn't that why they make windows?

10. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

but isn't it more exciting to have a guy right next to the engine when it blows up?

11. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

When that guy starts to run like hell, the pilot immediately knows something is up. As advanced warning systems go, it seems fool proof to me.

12. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

two ways to go.......serious or funny.......what to do???

shouldn't they have another guy out there around 20 yards away with a fire hose full of jello or cream corn to quench the jet fuel fire??? or do they?:D

13. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

"How Hercules got his groove back" :D

14. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

That's funny. Actually in the event of a fire, because the aircrew cannot observe the engines directly, the ground crew person is there, monitoring the engine start-up. He/she tells the pilot via the headset that a fire has started. The pilot will immediately kill the engine and trigger the fire suppression system on that engine. The pilot will declare an emergency egress over the intercom and ground freq and he and the co will kill all engines and power instantly and evaculate the A/C along with everyone else who should be outside and well away from the A/C by the time the pilot/co-pilot get to them.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Gotta love it: at altitude, on NVG's and under the influence.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Military people are crazy. :D The shit that goes on with submarines is pretty funny too but not often they let pics or videos get out. :D

aahummm it's because of the secrecy is all. :wow:

17. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

In my best Cartman voice, "LOL, Air Force fags!"

Now, before I get flamed. I can say that because I'm Navy. See what happens when all you do if fly cargo around. It's like flying for the airlines without stews. 3 more years and I can say I never had to fly a cargo plane.