1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aim Solo DL

Discussion in 'Tech' started by EnvyCycles, Jun 24, 2020.

1. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

What can be logged with a Solo/Solo 2 DL? I bought a Solo 2 and now Im thinking that maybe I want to sell it and buy a Solo DL if I can get some good info. The Aim site doesnt have much info other than like RPM, Temp and I think tps.

2. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Depends upon the bike, each bike has a unique set available on the can-bus/k-line/etc.

On my Kawi, it had wheel speed (front/rear), rpm, TC mode, throttle percent, etc. Plus all the GPS stuff built into it like speed, lean angle, g-force.

On my old Suzuki, it told me jack squat other than the battery voltage and the built in stuff.

You have to find the instructions for your bike, it will tell you which data points are in your ecu.

3. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

4. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

your flash and wiring harness can change this as well. my FTECU 15' R6 has a separate cable to connect to an AiM logger that gives more outputs than the standard dash connection. ive never tried it though as I dont own the DL.