1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGV, Bell, Alpinestars, Teknic for sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by bleacht, Jan 4, 2017.

1. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

First, this is an AGV GP-Tech Faces in medium. Build date is 10/10 and has a few nicks and scratches. I can send pics of those if interested. Comes with a clear shield and original helmet bag. Asking $250 shipped.
    [​IMG]

This is the AGV Corsa 5hundred in M/L with a build date of 4/15. It has only 2 rides in it for a total of 3 hours. Comes with unused clear shield and bag. Asking $550 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Bell Star Carbon in medium. Has a build date of 07/12 and is in excellent condition. Comes with 2 dark shields(1 has posts for tearoffs), 1 clear shield, and silicon lube. Asking $200 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Alpinestars Atem 1pc suite in 42/52. Never used, selling because I can't get it on with my chest protector. Selling for $800 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Teknic leather jacket. I honestly don't remember which model but it's a 46 and fits like a 44. Some light scratches but overall good shape. Asking $75 shipped.
    [​IMG]

Alpinestars Stella Black Label jacket. Wife hasn't worn it much so it's just taking up space. It's a medium and fit her well at 5' 5" and 120lbs. Asking $75 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

whats your height weight? I need a new suit as mine is too tall..

3. bleacht

I'm 5'10" and 190. The suit fits fine with my back protector but once I try to get the knox chest protector in, it's too tight.

4. bleacht

How about $750 for the suit? I have another coming and want this one gone.

5. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

When you say "scratches" on the Teknic jacket, are they from a crash or just general storage wear/tear scratches? I am interested.

6. bleacht

Light scratches on the shoulder sliders/vents and a little fading/wear where the zipper is along the bottom from rubbing on the tank.

7. jasonhise

Can you send me good pics of it to 757 four seven zero zero zero five three?

8. jasonhise

Money sent for Teknic jacket...

9. bleacht

Money received. Teknic jacket sold.

10. bleacht

GP-Tech and Astars jacket sold. Corsa sale pending but Bell Star and Astars suit are still available.

11. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

im loggin some OT hours these next couple weeks. after the first I could probably snag that Astars suit... just worried about fit. 5-7 180 and pretty much in shape...w an alpinestar back protector im worried it will be too tight up top. wish I could try it on.

12. bleacht

Not being able to try it on is what landed me in this spot, lol. I'm 3 inches taller but also 10lbs heavier. I'm stocky so not super-lean but not fat either. The back protector fits, it's the chest protector that'she the problem. If you want measurements of the suit, let me know.

13. 2wheeldev

2wheeldev Well-Known Member

still have the Atem suit?
    -2wheeldev

14. bleacht

Yep, still have it.

15. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

Im wondering if u think the Atem suit would fit a rider 6.0 ft 165lbs, i lift weights and have a muscular build. I dont have any experience with alpinestars suits so wasnt sure how the fit was, i also use a chest protector.

16. spdr8cr02

spdr8cr02 Well-Known Member

pm sent

17. bleacht

I think it would fit for sure. It looks like it might be sold but with your frame I think 52 is the way to go.

Also, the buyer for the Corsa dropped out so that and the Bell Star are available.

18. bleacht

The Atem suit is sold so I'm down to the AGV Corsa and Bell Star. Any offers out there?

19. bleacht

Alright, Bell Star sold. Just have the AGV Corsa left.

20. bleacht