1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Required RE: Racing Incident

Discussion in 'General' started by t500racer, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

this requires a social media shitstorm, not the usual (and rather correct) way

especially considering how many sponsors are in that series. visibility is key.

RRP, Gorilla George and backbone like this.
  2. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I'm down to buy T shirts stickers etc that say anything shitty about Cole motherfucking Forbes

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

he has such a huge FB presence, he hasnt posted since october of last year. LOL! #Fuck Cole Forbs! Ski

Gorilla George and backbone like this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Looks like he's showering himself with the blood of his enemies.

backbone and t500racer like this.
  6. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

If someone had informed me prior to this that off-road racing was a Viking sport, I would have taken a whole different approach.

Look at me with my silly sportsmanship. What was I thinking?

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The correct way. Persevere. Lead on.

Razr, t500racer and YamahaRick like this.
  8. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Well, you're thinking #FuckColeForbes: now.

9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Interesting angle but was a police report filed? If so it could be supplied to your medical insurance. They would possibly subrogate your medical bills and go after the responsible party for the cost of your care. Getting a nice 6 figure demand letter might knock that punk down a notch. If he's indeed contracted to KTM they could also receive a bill.

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Now you know.....;)

My first year in rep hockey I got absolutely clobbered from behind by a douchbag in some tournament. Bruised my liver, and just messed me up for a while. Rich twat, who's parents thought he was going somewhere, and was the next greatest thing (he didn't and he wasn't). He did that kinda shit regularly and was a whiny little bitch and cheapshot artist. Fast forward about 8-10 years later in my early twenties. Playing in a non contact charity tournament and guess who's on the other team :D. I absolutely pasted him as he was cutting across the blueline with his head down. Shoulder under the chin, clean hit :D. He had to leave the game and didn't come back. "I went to da box, two minute, by myself. den I get free" :D (slapshot reference).

Life always has a way of catching up with somebody. Douchbags eventually get what they deserve, This kid will get his eventually. It might not be you that get's to deliver it, but trust in the system.

11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

While a cute anecdotal tale this whole karma thing is just hopium and a way to tell yourself that “he’ll get his”

Unfortunately there are some real assholes out there that it never happens to far far too often.

t500racer likes this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Douchebag. Sorry, had to. Also, I have added hopium to my lexicon. :)

Gino230 likes this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

The only karma I believe in is instant karma.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Its also nutritionally beneficial. All the essentials... none of the fillers! :)

15. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I believe in Karma. Sure, some assholes get away with it for a while, but eventually they get theirs.

Even if they don't, the real question is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to make sure someone gets what's coming to them? Personally, I think holding on to this shit eats you up inside. You end up being the one who's miserable, while the asshole keeps on living his asshole life without a care in the world. Some of them don't even know they are assholes. They just assume that people constantly telling them they are assholes are the REAL assholes.

One of the keys to happiness is accepting that you always have choices- even if they are crappy ones. I choose to race, I know the risks, and even if some asshole takes me out, that's the name of the game, I chose to play knowing the stakes.

What this kid did to you sucks. I truly believe he will get his one way or another. I know it's hard to swallow when you're laid up because of injury, so maybe as a compromise from being all 100% ZEN about this, you could set a time limit to your efforts to get revenge, then after that, let it go. YMMV of course.

stk0308, Yzasserina, iagsxr and 2 others like this.
  16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you are safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you will know the debt is paid."

t500racer and Jedb like this.
  17. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Karma…a rough example.

C1DBCAE2-A766-4B70-95CC-4A08A1BB3D72.jpeg

Dave Wolfe and SuddenBraking like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Karma is a whole lot more effective when it is immediate and brutal and directly related to the offense.

Otherwise it just gets chalked up as bad luck.

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. :stupid:

Rather than hoping fate eventually works it’s way out, I prefer to inflict my own immediate karma. Then I don’t have to hope that “one day he will get his”, I know he got his right fucking then.

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

This Motherfucker knows what's up.