1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Additional shout outs

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 50Joe, Nov 3, 2003.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I just wanted to add some additional shout outs for this past 2003 racing season.

First, Scott McCain. You really rode well this year and kept pressure on me when Mark was having bike problems. I'm sure you will be even tougher next year.

Second, Steve Fahey. We had some really close, clean racing that I thoroughly enjoyed. I know you are going to be extremely hard to beat next year.

Third, Mark Morrow. We also had some fun races (JGP comes to mind). I know your season was spent sorting out teething problems on the TZ. I expect you to come back stronger than ever.

Fourth, Harold Page. That FZ has some serious mojo, but you still had to ride it which you did very well. Congrats on the V-5 win.

Fifth, Bob McCauley. We didn't race together, but I enjoyed sharing race talk with you and trading stories past and present.

Sixth, Tommy D. You can really wrestle that H2 around the track. Hopefully, my passes in turn 3/4 were clean enough.

Seventh, Steve-O and Monica. Thanks for supporting the sport. You are good people.

Eigth, Jens. Thanks for keeping the points updated which helped with race strategy.

Ninth, Team Valu-Cycle. Tim and Fred, it's always good to see you guys at the track.

Tenth, Mark Mitchell. Great job this past season. You're efforts do not go unnoticed.

Eleventh, Paul Blood and Dennis Garber. These two guys helped me out at the track on several occassions. Traveling to the races alone can be tough and they helped me out whenever possible.

Twelfth, The Garlands. You two add a great deal to the friendly atmosphere in the pits.

Thirteenth, Eric Mercer. Man, you can ride those singles.

Fourteenth, everybody else who shows up to race. Buff, Tim, Todd, Charles, Rick, Royce, John, Larry, Bob, Dick, Chuck, et al. I hope to see you all soon.

I know there's more, but I just can't remember right now.

Cheers,
    Joe

Last edited: Nov 3, 2003