1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ad updated

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Jul 2, 2012.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

OK for everone that's calling on prices they are about all on our ad in the classified services . for all those wanting to see pics they are there too . for turn around times they are there too but it's usually a day or two for zippers or repairs and about a week for cleaning . it's july we're SLOW so don't get upset if I don't grab the phone on the first ring . I'm not sitting by it . I'm probably fixing fence on the back of the farm or messing with a boat or playing with the grandson or talking with Alexa comparing notes . just leave a message . I'll call you. most of the info you'll want is on the ad. man it's hot here too . 111 on the thermometer yesterday . the best to all bill and darethea

ps. I didn't cahnge the "it's fall " thing . it'll be here before you know it

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Hey, what's up with cluing everyone on the price fixing scheme we've been workin' on? :mad: :D

Go get some work done, keep cool and tell Darethea and David we say hi. :)

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

You're both in trouble. I'm breaking into the leather scene :cool: My competitive advantage is that all leather will smell like beer and the aero hump will have a camel back for beer storage :D

4. Spyderchick

Hate to tell ya, but the 'leather scene' ain't what you're picturing. :Poke:

I think you need to have a heart to heart with Cuddles De Sade.:D

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

6. Spyderchick

:crackup:

Hope the brewery stuff is going good for ya. You need to come up and have our resident beer snobs (Roger and Rhiannon's hubby Brandon) sample the wares. :)

7. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

price fixin"

yeah we got your price fixin right here and we'll play any style music for your leathers while we're working on them and for an extra fee we'll even work on them topless ( no hat jethro) . man it's hot here. all the best. bill and darethea