1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Race I Would Like to See

Discussion in 'General' started by Tdub, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Sounds like a plan to keep from having to race Baker.

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Or making damned sure that no one can pull a "I'm gonna beat those MotoGP guys, no matter what" move. As much as I would like to see them head to head, it makes sense.

3. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Merle would whip those boys on just one wheel!

[​IMG]

4. Brad has been posting pics from his Instagram.

5. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

From what I read there are 2 classes, one for MotoGP riders and one for International or otherwise non-GP riders, then, there will be a combined race pitting the winners from both classes against each other.

6. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Kuel! :up:

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:stupid:

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

His name always reminds of that guy who used to paint cars in the 80s :crackup:

10. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Earl Scheib...IIRC :crackup:

11. awalk9905

awalk9905 Well-Known Member

I did hear from a flat track friend that Nicky did get an invite.

I really hope the race shows up on youtube.

12. drebv4

drebv4 Well-Known Member

Couldn't find anything on the official website about a 'showdown' in the format -- but I certainly hope RRW is right!

They often are... :crackup:

13. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

14. shaugdog

shaugdog Pimpalicious

Yeah, they have to race in the 'pro' race. Still should be pretty good, best non gp riders from over there will be in the pro races, so will be cool to see their national racers go against baker and scherb

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd like to see that but not as much as I'd like to see the Troy Bayliss Classic this year!

Troy Bayliss, Jason Crump, Karl Muggeridge, Chris Vermeulen , Shayne King, Jeff Leisk, Robbie Phillis, Henry Wiles, Masatoshi Ohmori, Chris Watson, Darcy Ward, Stephen Gall, Matt Davies , Phil Lovett , Jack Miller , Cam Donald , Toby Price , Dave Armstrong Barry Cockle , Damian Cudlin Vaughn Style, Mick Kirkness , Anthony Gunter, Sammy Halbert, Gary McCoy, Alex Cudlin, Troy Herfoss, Jamie Stauffer, Sean Giles, Chris Hollis, Paul Caslick, Wayne Maxwell, Josh Waters

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Im thinking Sammy and Henry, both great at TT races are gonna put it to them!!!

As far as MotoPrestigio, I already won that race and am on my way back now...

PSHH

MM didn't know what hit him.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Focus dude, focus. Ice race. When is that thing gonna happen, bet the rink looks like a cherry snow come when that shits over.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The vids of Ohmori have been making the rounds on the facetubes. That dude is lethal on the dirt and supermoto!

19. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

20. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member