1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new arrival for WERA member...

Discussion in 'General' started by RoadRacerX, Nov 21, 2002.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

My race partner, Wayne Lowery and his wife Carla had a baby girl this morning at Northside Hospital in Atlanta. Emily weighs 7 lbs. 4 oz, and everyone is doing great. Some of you in the SE may know Wayne and Carla from track days, chapel services, as well as the great sammiches Carla makes for everyone who comes by their pit. Wayne completed his Bargy school last September and plans on his first full season in 2003. They would appreciate your prayers for their new arrival. :) :cool:

2. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Best Wishes to the family and New family member. I here that Sirens is looking for up and comers. It's never to early to start them you know.
    Congrats from
    Andrew and Denise and ??????? we will know in 4 more months...

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey, it even made RRW! Wayne's ecstatic!

4. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

That is so cool isn't it. Last week i had a customer come in that I had not seen in a very long time and he said i owe you a congratulations for getting married. He saw it in RRW I felt famous for a split second then he said I heard you crashed at VIR on OLD not cold tires. Then i felt like a squid.
    Once again congrats to them